PRE Match: Norwich vs Liverpool (PL: Sat, 29.09.12; 15:00 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gb1986

COME ON SUAREZ! Shut those Norwich fans mouths!

gb1986

Well Barnett should be gone already, much like Mulumbu the other day.

Archer

TIA First Team
he should be off by now, and he committed similar fouls at anfield last season (i think it was him)

Colin

TIA First Team
Hope we can get 3 or 4. Would be so good for our confidence going into a few decent home games.

Artrain

Suarez is amazing, both in the good and the bad sense of the word
Whats the bad sense? :rolleyes:

But that was quite something. Just moments after missing a sitter, he pulls of a world class finish. Brilliant.

OhYaBeauty

We should take a look at Suarez's nutmeg-to-goal ratio. I think its at 1 right now unless I missed some

Archer

TIA First Team
The rule for Suarez seems to be only give him the ball when he's in a position where it's really, really hard to score

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Why does football seem to bring out the worst in people? I mean what in particular have those east anglian wooly-backs got against LFC?

I hope this ends up six to shut their gobs. C'mon Luis son you've got more goals still in your boots!

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Why does football seem to bring out the worst in people? I mean what in particular have those east anglian wooly-backs got against LFC?

I hope this ends up six to shut their gobs. C'mon Luis son you've got more goals still in your boots!
Well look what morons they were shouting at Luis last season (on page 1 of this thread!) PLEBS!!!!!!!

OMG, am I actually going to feel happy at the end of a match this season?

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
it pains me to think we looked at buying jelavic...would love him in this side
FSG wouldn't trust Kenny with any funds in last January's window; the writing was on the wall even then. Anyhoo that was then and this is now.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
The Luis Suarez show. Apart from that miss (what in the fuck was that) he's been genius, his pass for Gerrard was just brilliant.

Want to see Sahin and Suso on the ball more, both have looked good but haven't seen enough of the ball. I'd take Sterling off, he's been pretty ineffective, Assaidi should have a field day against this defence.

Little note for Reina, that save (although offside) was ace, nice one.

Norwich fans are completely oblivious to the fact that singing about Suarez isn't putting him off, absolute stupidity. Hope we knock 5 more past them and they get relegated, idiots.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Good first half.

Suso, wow. This boy will be talked about alongside Messi and Ronaldo before too long, mark my words. He will be something unlike anyone we've seen since Digger Barnes. He will be special.

Suarez, boy you frustrate me, miss an absolute shocker and then score a pearler.

Ref, you're a cunt. Still.

Bruce

TIA New Signing
The future is bright and red. It will take some time but I really like what I'm seeing.

Don't know why the Norwich fans need to keep reminding Suarez that he is a world class player but whatever floats their boat!

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
2-0 HT. I would have taken that before the KO. Not bad for a team without a recognized striker.

OhYaBeauty

Half time thoughts:
  • Should have had a penalty. The refs must hate us. Not only did the defender push him over on the shoulder, he also caught Luis' left leg.
  • Suso and Sterling have been okay, but not good. Sterling might be tired; he doesn't seem to want to take on his man. Hopefully he's not learning from Downing. I'd bring on Assaidi in a little bit just to give him a break.
  • Pepe had a few nice stops! Hopefully he'll use this to turn a corner.
  • Every touch Sahin makes looks like it belongs in a highlight reel. I can't wait to see the compilation of his touches because he's been sublime. Seems like he has such massive self belief he can do anything; control the ball any way he pleases.
  • We need to keep track of Suarez's nutmeg-to-goal ratio.
More of the same, please!

snape

TIA Youth Team
Hopefully there'll be more goals. Be good if others can get into the scoring act too. Should take off Sterling and let Assaidi have a go since Sterling seems a bit muted today.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
Well, I've always viewed this game as the first of our season. So far so good. Everyone is looking good. Very happy to see Wisdom making the step up. Seems as solid as he was in the 2 previous games. Nice to see Suso making a surprisingly early impact to his Liverpool career. Raheems been a bit quiet today. Would quite like to see Assaidi at some point in the second half. Hoping we keep up the pressure and get more goals. Suarez hattrick 2 seasons in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.