• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Paris Saint Germain v Liverpool (CL 28/11/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Santi

Cardoso Kid
I had a feeling it was going to be ugly with that hot mess of a midfield to start this match

NZred

The Red From NZ
Still missing that one man in the field who would link up with attack. Play between the lines ....i just feel Shaq should have been on ...as Milly shouldn't be playing that attacking midfielder role at this hour
We literally spent tens of millions on this exact player. But for some reason, despite looking fairly comfortable the gaffer ain't playing him (injury aside)

Red Ted

What a diving bunch of shithouses PSG are, we're out own worst enemies here though.

Libero

Tuchel wouldn’t go astray as an SS commander, there I said it.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
getting really sick of Mo right now. just watch him back into a defender attempting to draw a foul in the box, then fall down.

We may make fun of Neymar for stupid shit but that's the same garbage we complain about.

Mo has been absolutely anonymous in this game.

Herb

Resorting to throwing ourselves on the ground now. Why waste good positions like that.

StrongINTheAir

The voice of reason
Tuchel when making that motion “can you believe Neymar didn’t roll 6 or 7 times there in the area trying to get a pen?!?!!!! “

Status
Not open for further replies.