Pre-Match: Paris Saint Germain v Liverpool (CL 28/11/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
There you go, there is the flick by Neymar that will go viral and 12 year old lads around the world will say he is the world's best.

The fact is didnt work is secondary to the youtube generation.
Commentators wanking themselves silly.

Yes Kids. Yes. Practice and you can to that...

What? Lose the ball in a promising area? He’s a fucking clown who should be red carded every match he plays in.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Only player who escapes with any credit tonight is the goalkeeper. The rest have been shite in Europe again. On the evidence of what’s happened in the group so far it’s hard to see how we overcome Napoli by two goals. Europa League really is far from ideal, would rather have finished bottom of the group.
He’s been excellent but to be fair it’s the system they are playing which just isn’t working in Europe. Added to that is the appalling play acting of PSG. Move on

Alright Now

Congratulations to PSG. You have some excellent players, but some disgraceful characters. You can have them.

Trader

2nd half we had ZERO shots on target... enough said. We weren't at the races today...
upwards and onwards

Bonus

TIA New Signing
There you go, there is the flick by Neymar that will go viral and 12 year old lads around the world will say he is the world's best.

The fact is didnt work is secondary to the youtube generation.
i'd rather kids imitate that,
that imitate him rolling about the ground, trying to get players sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.