Pre-Match Spurs Vs Liverpool 15th Dec 2013 4pm (SKY TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
SoueysTash said:
We will win this now....

That fucking bell end slusfar

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yep, and Kopite was just as dismissive about our chances of winning 3-0 to another poster and tbh we could have been 3 up before the sending off. We have our off days but when we're on we are really on and could beat any team by 3 goals.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Mascot88 said:
Dear commentators. Watch the way Paulinho bends his leg to follow Suarez's run. It's 100% intentional.
Yup he is not even looking at the ball and he turned his body away from the play expecting to get a foul. He did it intentionally.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
basil1492 said:
Yep, and Kopite was just as dismissive about our chances of winning 3-0 to another poster and tbh we could have been 3 up before the sending off. We have our off days but when we're on we are really on and could beat any team by 3 goals.
I've already saved copies of the posts for my post match review ;-)

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
We could still do with one more to make absolutely sure and of course goal difference may play a part.

lol to Soueys Tash, won't matter, they rarely get on there when we win

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
schmee said:
Bullshit.

Nowhere in football does it allow you to karate kick an opponent in the chest and receive only a yellow.
Still think it's a yellow but, having just remembered the amount of dodgy penalties Spurs have had this season, it's fair in the long run. Just decisions evening themselves out. Bollocks to them.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Flanno!!!! I'm so damn happy for this lad. Get the fook in. Brilliant cheeky backheel by Henderson. Vital role by him again.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Hahahahahahaha good for you kid.

MikeOscar

Klopp Klopp
Very, very happy for Flanno. Extremely happy with our team and manager, very well done lads. Three points have to be safe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.