Pre-Match Spurs Vs Liverpool 15th Dec 2013 4pm (SKY TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Wow...most unexpected goalscorer - awesome work so far this game, let's get a couple more!

Walter Sobchak

Flanno!!!! Who else :) I fucking love to see that as I write this, the box with "25 new messages" pops up immediately :)

Claymenza

Flanagan for England. Do we really need to buy another fullback when we have a decent young player who is taking the opportunity?

schmee

Master of Ashla and Bogan.
You know what?

After seeing him celebrate that goal at this minute in time I'm at least as happy for him personally now than I am at how the match has gone (although i'm also confident that if we were losing I wouldn't feel the same though).

RaoulDuke

Hardly-Known Member
3 points away against a so called/former contender.
without gerrard and sturridge. maybe top 4 is possible after all.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Great shot of Kenny laughing just like he did when he scored himself. I love that man.
Chuffed for Flanno too...what a finish to a great team move.

Anyone else who ever mentions CHAD on here again should be banned after Hendos performance today. Slate the other 3 if you must but that boy can go all the way for us. He is an awesome athlete and MOM by a mile today for me.

Herb

I'm so glad how wrong I was today. Jon Flanagan fucking buzzing for that finish.

Bleech

TIA Reserve Team
leopoldfrank said:
I personally think we're good enough to beat Spurs
slufsar said:
Lolling at people who think we can get a result after getting outplayed in every away game so far this season
Me and all the other realists and optimists 4, slufsar the idiot troll nil

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Bad touch by Sterling but he can geta way with that after his performance today. Coutinho been watching the Spurs team, such a diver lol.

And Suarez gets another

Status
Not open for further replies.