Pre Match: Sunderland vs LFC; Sunday 29/09/13; 16.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwala

TIA Regular
Get Horrendouson off! He has been Shite. Get a winger on the pitch and go to 4231.

Reds

TIA Youth Team
Henderson is worrying me he can't do anything right.

gb1986

Sunderland starting to look like they've not got much left in the tank

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Never really liked Henderson playing on the wing or in any wide position

Another symptom of the half completed job we did in the summer window tbh. Along with no reliably fot RB option. Think is not sure Aspas would be much good out there either

alphakilo

TIA Regular
charleslee89 said:
first, toure does well as a RB as we saw at the last match at southampton...so why not 433 or 451?
And I would say why not Gerrard up top or a AM? Why not give Alberto/Ilori a chance?

But at this point those methods are just as valid as what Rodgers has gone with.

Try and understand the logic, give it a chance to produce results before you write it off just because you don't rate the manager or specific players, please?

rab

kwala said:
Get Horrendouson off! He has been Shite. Get a winger on the pitch and go to 4231.
Play him in the middle where he should be.

Colin

TIA First Team
Hendo is becoming a concern.

When is Allen back? Hopefully he can begin to justify his price tag

Allen and Hendo = 35million. CHRIST. Where would we be if those guys actually were worth it ?lol

Lets finish this game off!

LiVeRp0oL89

Is Brendan scared to make changes or something?

EDIT: And there we go lol

Still though.. Moses off? He's been quality.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Sterling for Moses then, not too surprised, Moses has run a lot today and we needed to change something, won't be surprised if Hendo goes centre and Sterling goes rwb

alphakilo

TIA Regular
We've moved Henderson central; Sterling now playing RWB. Not surprised really, Sterling seems to have lost a lot of that courage to show a bit of flair. Instead, he's improved on his defensive work.

rab

Our attacking play is so pedestrian it's just painful to watch. Where is the pace, power, interplay, clever movement and tricky skills. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards. Start again when they have ten behind the ball and set in their positions.

t34m43

charleslee89 said:
i think he will do well as a box to box DM....
I agree but nobody has played him there and he himself never seems to consider it, but I do think it would fit his skill set well.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
LiVeRp0oL89 said:
Is Brendan scared to make changes or something?

EDIT: And there we go lol

Still though.. Moses off? He's been quality.
yeah - not sure this substitution will not come back to haunt us

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
steveee said:
Rodgers out.. I'm tired of winning!
Reckon Sunderland are a fair bet to slip out of the Pl this season and we have kind of let them bully us at times

It's a bit like watching the England team. Scraping results out but in the long run this will only take you a certain distance. Hope it's only temporary we play these sorts of formations. Or we buy a decent central/defensive midfielder

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
RichLFC said:
Reckon Sunderland are a fair bet to slip out of the Pl this season and we have kind of let them bully us at times

It's a bit like watching the England team. Scraping results out but in the long run this will only take you a certain distance. Hope it's only temporary we play these sorts of formations. Or we buy a decent central/defensive midfielder
I reckon you biotch more than anyone on this forum... have a beer mate and enjoy the win

Status
Not open for further replies.