Pre Match: Sunderland vs LFC; Sunday 29/09/13; 16.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
steveee said:
I reckon you biotch more than anyone on this forum... have a beer mate and enjoy the win
Very, very premature...that's the sort of complacency that always does us in

This method of playing is both risk averse and risky at the same time. It's pretty hard to watch. Like I said, I hope we don't try doing it this way for too long. Reminds me too much of the owl, just with a few better defensive players and a bit more pace up top

Trouble is people get a bit deluded on occasion. But have seen teams do this. It may work for a Fulham type outfit with a definitive ceiling but...

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Well for those wanting to see our midfield without Lucas it may be happening soon, how many yellows he had already this season, must be near 5 now?

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Lucas misses the next game then. Deserved, but some people are going to be irrationally happy about this.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Was thinking as he did that - must be five yellows...and it was. Perfect time for Hendo to pick up that position

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Come on lads 10 minutes of controlled possession high tempo pass and move football....Brendan get on the touch line!

STE123

Lurker
Couldn't it be possible to give Ibe a chance instead of going for Stirling everytime.
The lad deserves a run out.
I'm sure he would hold onto it a bit better relieve some pressure and let the whole team move up the pitch as a unit more.

Colin

TIA First Team
theres always tommorrow said:
Come on lads 10 minutes of controlled possession high tempo pass and move football....Brendan get on the touch line!
Just what we need

We are more than capable of doing it. But no doubt we'll do it the hard, unconvincing way lol

Claymenza

STE123 said:
Couldn't it be possible to give Ibe a chance instead of going for Stirling everytime.
The lad deserves a run out.
I'm sure he would hold onto it a bit better relieve some pressure and let the whole team move up the pitch as a unit more.
sterling got his 30 k a week contract, we need results from him instead

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Shit. Toure possibly popped his shoulder. We really can't get any luck with injuries.

STE123

Lurker
Claymenza said:
sterling got his 30 k a week contract, we need results from him instead
Financial decision over a tactical Ahhh now i see how our manager thinks :eek:

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
Suarez scores again.. oh shit... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we suck

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member