• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre-Match: Swansea (A); Monday 16/09/2013; 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMP

TIA First Team
Sakho got caught out of position ...

Lacking creativity up front as well

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Wow where is our midfield right now. That push up the left unsupported in mid of pitch

NZred

The Red From NZ
The more I see of Wisdom the more I think he isn't up to standard. Every game he plays he is an accident waiting to happen.

We don't really have any attacking impetus either. Hard to see us pinching this

RJK

Herb said:
Toure on for Wisdom soon?
Not soon enough!!! If we had kelly & Johnson fit I'm sure he would've gone on loan. Looked out of his depth

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
I don't see the energy or the resilience from our boys. They need to up their game a notch or two.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
Re Coutinho and the loss of midfield control: Alberto may have been the most like for like replacement, but he probably has nowhere near the confidence needed for this kind of situation.

NZred

The Red From NZ
Gerrard has been bloody pants. Looks absolutely knackered

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Oh god...my nerves....ugh...every game this bloody season has been like this.....

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
So it's Agger then that helped us keeping those clean sheets, and Coutinho that helped us mounting all those attacks. Very dependent on those two players by the looks of it.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
This exact scenario is why I was so disappointed by not getting Mkhitaryn (sp) early in the window. Power attacking mid. Lucas and Stevie too deep for the push

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I've gone from feeling confident about being top of the league with 12 points to absolutely shitting myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.