• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Thread: Anzhi Makhachkala v Liverpool; 08/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeting

what happens if this turns out to be a worst season than last?? how are we ever going to get back to 08/09 days with the players we have?
We won't, that's why we have transfer windows.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Listening to Gordon Strachan I think he is spot on. It's all very well havIng a system but it's winning games that counts. We just don't have enough quality up front. Henderson was really exposed (again) as a player who bottles every opportunity. Shevey was wasteful. Cole was cole. We can't expect miracles from Suso and Pacheco.....I fear we will end up with more mediocrity after the January transfer window...please please can we have a world class striker!!

What? Really? Jones should not have come out for that ball when he conceded.

Apart from that Eddie?

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
Not a single fringe player is making Rodgers even think about giving more playing time in anything that matters.

haakeye

Banned Users
Whats people going to say About brenda Rodgers when we get beat again on sunday ?

haakeye

Banned Users
Listening to Gordon Strachan I think he is spot on. It's all very well havIng a system but it's winning games that counts. We just don't have enough quality up front. Henderson was really exposed (again) as a player who bottles every opportunity. Shevey was wasteful. Cole was cole. We can't expect miracles from Suso and Pacheco.....I fear we will end up with more mediocrity after the January transfer window...please please can we have a world class striker!!
what world class striker is goin to want to come here at the moment ? ? ? ? ?

haakeye

Banned Users
Rodgers shud neva av got the job imo Needed a far more experienced manager lets hope he proves me wrong ? ?

FreakLFC

Thought Anzhi had decent support today. Although their Anzhi chant sounds exactly like the Dalglish chant. For a moment i thought it was our fans singing it. I can understand some of them wanting him back.

Rodgers shud neva av got the job imo Needed a far more experienced manager lets hope he proves me wrong ? ?
Haakeye i can understand your frustration. Totally. But chill out and don't make a mistake like me. You will get banned.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
Yep, i think you've made your point on that one, in just about every thread going. As it happens i didn't want him either but at least give the guy a chance. I agreed with his choice of team today because our first team needed rest. You'd have been one of the first screaming at him if we had played our first team and lost today and against Chelsea, or even worse if Suarez had got injured.

This was the right choice, If YB win tonight we should still go through, even if they draw we still should go through. This will then be a nothing game when he could afford to rest players. You may not have noticed but he was also left with a very thin squad. I'm only bringing this up because just about every post of yours is moaning about the manager or the team and you seem to think he should have us top of both leagues now that he's had a full 4 months in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.