• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match Thread: Anzhi Makhachkala v Liverpool; 08/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Is henderson a full back?
No he is a true CM right now, up with Shelvey though seemingly a little more reserved. Coady is front of the defensive line.

Honestly, I've seen cricket matches that were more exciting than this.
It won't be pretty, but if we have the discipline to grind out a 0-0, it would be quite a milestone result. We have not been able to kill off a game by playing possession.

alphakilo

TIA Regular
I hate to say this but this reminds me of Roy. Pretty much striker-less and everyone in our own half, waiting for that one chance on the counter involving 2-3 players.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Jonjo looks pretty goddamn determined to bring home a result.

Off_The_Heezay

TIA Youth Team
I thought there was a fair bit of space to go round the keeper actually, he committed fully to the cross.

EDIT: Maybe expecting a bit much of Jordan there, he's no Luis.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad
Bit of misjudged leadership maybe, knowing how important a Morgan goal would be to Morgan, LFC and the team on the pitch tonight.
Maybe but players lacking confidence usually resort to relieving themselves of any responsibilty ie passing when they should have a go themselves. Let's hope he gets another chance to redeem himself.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Personally think he should of smashed it an Morgan would of been round to feed off any lose balls.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
How fast is Morgan? Anzhi's centrebacks just do not look that quick, Samba in particular looks to have lost a step.

WrinkledMind

Living A Life Consumed By Slow Decay.
Diwali is around the corner and I am eating ladoos (mom is making them as we speak)......my sentiments are happy and full(along with my stomach).......So I think Joe Cole will score a hattrick.
Come on Joe!

Off_The_Heezay

TIA Youth Team
Where has Eto'o got this idea that he's a creative genius? He was never a great passer at his peak, really don't understand it.

OhYaBeauty

Great save from Jones there. When Eto'o had an open shot I just assumed it would be a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.