• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match: Tranmere v Liverpool (11/7/19 7.30pm)

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
I know its just tranmere but Larouci is really impressing me, id trust him with the odd game here and there this season especially the cup games. Not so sure yet about covering for months at a time but i like the way he plays

Magnus

This looks very promising ! As others have said, Brewster looks very promising when it comes to positioning in front of the goal. None of his goals have been very hard, but he is in the correct position. That is very good. Still, Milner has been our most creative player imo. But then again, he is an old workhorse with magic feet.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Good 1st half some very good play, Larouci looks like one for the future Brewster is special and some of Lallanas touches were special and Jimmy is just Jimmy no nonsense great player

Magnus

I am not surprised that Milner is up for it. That man is an actual athlete. Not just a footballer, he could have been very good at various summer sports as well I reckon.