• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Pre Match: Tranmere v Liverpool (11/7/19 7.30pm)

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
Easy first half totally in command with Brewster with poachers goals and Clyne playing like we expect our full backs to play. Team 2 on next.

Sweeting

Interesting to see how we do in this second half as this is a bit of a younger line up - Jaros, Hoever, Johnston, Lewis, Jones, Woodburn, Glatzel and Duncan

Dimitriy

. Brewster reminds me of Sturidge, the stamina, left foot, the ball "likes" him...lets see with the better defence and much quicker movement....
2. The right flank wasn't too active, maybe Larrouchi was "too agile" for this early period and "pulled" the attacks on his side...Again, it will be interesting how he will cope with higher tempo...
3. I thought that Lallana and Ox will try to pull the strings, connecting the lines, but Milner at this point looks a level above them

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Ad-free Member
. Brewster reminds me of Sturidge, the stamina, left foot, the ball "likes" him...lets see with the better defence and much quicker movement....
2. The right flank wasn't too active, maybe Larrouchi was "too agile" for this early period and "pulled" the attacks on his side...Again, it will be interesting how he will cope with higher tempo...
3. I thought that Lallana and Ox will try to pull the strings, connecting the lines, but Milner at this point looks a level above them
If the right-footed Brewster has a left foot that reminds you of Sturridge then we really do have a special player on our hands.

Sweeting

Wouldn't be surprised to see Johnston end up being a Tranmere player. He clearly won't make it for us but he can be a solid FL defender.

Sweeting

More than anything he literally looks like Sturridge

Magnus

Looked a bit offside, but very calmly taken by Origi. Probably the most difficult goal we have scored so far.