PRE MATCH: Watford v Liverpool, Vicarage Road, PL Match Day 13, Saturday November 24th, 1500hrs BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca1970

Also, just before the sending off, firmino missed an easy ball to put us through one on one. Let's see this gmae out and move on.

Limiescouse

I know you have to be a bit cleverer when youre on your last warning, but that was also a nothing foul that the other player totally embellished.

Genius

The Somewhat Normal One
What's up with Hendo.
He's pretty emotional in this game

As a captain you would assume he would keep his emotions in check.

Herb

Silly boy. Misses the derby now. Could kind of see it coming in this half, looked a bit frustrated. Feel like Klopp could have been more proactive but what’s done is done, let’s just see this out and worry about it later.

Absolute belter by Trent btw. Golden Boy surely.

RedForever2014

About time the captaincy went to VVD.

Klopp still making bizarre substitute decisions.

Holding off on Henderson when he was on the edge. Why not take Bobby off and leave the pacy forwards on?

LFCFFC

Needless from Henderson. Silly aggression when we're in control of the game.

Klopp probably would have had faith in his captain to keep a level head. Disappointing.

charleslee89

TIA New Signing
I agree but I like that he stands up vigorously for himself and his teammates, its his best quality for me.
No...It is just poor poor disclipline. Mouthing off the ref is ok but taking down an opposing player who have nowhere to go is really just so stupid in game intelligence...

LFC-Orlando

TIA First Team
May be bad for Klopp's rotation plans as it looked like Milner was starting Wedn and now Hendo has to play.

T.C.B

I dont mind a player showing a bit of passion, getting stuck in, taking the obvious yellow but FFS Henderson should know better. Maybe Klopp should have subbed him earlier but he's the club Captain and an experienced one at that. Keep your mouth shut and do the simple stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.