PRE MATCH: Watford v Liverpool, Vicarage Road, PL Match Day 13, Saturday November 24th, 1500hrs BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.C.B

What a fucking twat ..... !

That’s the captaincy for me! Give it it to Virgil. Henderson should be setting an example and instead he let’s himself and his team down. Klopp fucked up as well! Very poor all round!
I can see the point mate but surely Klopp should be able to expect his Skipper to keep his fucking head. If it was Lovren or Moreno on a yellow then maybe hook him. VVD is the true Skipper of this ship and everyone knows it anyway.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Seems to me that Klopp is trying to send us all a message that we fans can spend the first 45 minutes of matches being productive (pay bills, take out trash, interact with spouses, try some parenting, etc.) and not worry about missing anything "big" - then settle in for the final 45 minutes - prussian efficiency at its best

Red over the water

Missed all three goals with a frozen stream! I did see Henderson’s red card. The actual challenge that got the second yellow was a nothing challenge, but he was on thin ice as he was swearing and having a go at the ref before it. Moss pulled him over and had a word, which surely should have been a clue for Hendo to calm down a bit.

I don’t want to go overboard on Henderson as he is a valuable member of the squad. I say squad because I’m not sure he’s a fixture in the best team we can put out on the pitch. I think he really wanted to make an impression to stay in the side, but unfortunately he was a bit too wound up. He will be bitterly disappointed and there’s no need to pile in on him.

Caradoc

Y Goeden Bywyd
I can see the point mate but surely Klopp should be able to expect his Skipper to keep his fucking head. If it was Lovren or Moreno on a yellow then maybe hook him. VVD is the true Skipper of this ship and everyone knows it anyway.

He should also be able to read the signs. It wasn’t as if Henderson was even playing well. I stand by my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.