Pre-Match | Watford vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 28 | Saturday February 29th 17:30h | Vicarage Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red over the water

I said Sarr was a very dangerous player before kick off. He won’t be at Watford for long.
And sadly it wasn’t hard to predict a poor defensive display with Lovren.
What was hard to predict was the overall flatness from all of them.

Still nearly 15mins to go, but I’m assuming a loss now.

In a weird sort of way it might yet serve us well. We have been iffy for too many games, but still finding a way to win. By the law of averages you can’t keep doing that. At some point you have to start playing well again.

Watching to see how we respond from this...

Sweeting

For me Virgil is more at fault for first 2 goals than Lovern.
Second goal Lovren is marking Sarr, allows to drift over to van Dijk (which is fine), has a look down the line, sees van Dijk is deeper than him and proceed to step up towards the half way line anyway. The wrong direction.

All he had to do was stay in line with van dijk and he would have had a chance to stop the goal. Absolutely a mistake by him.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
a big wake up call!
will certainly wake them up!
embarrassing though, truly embarrassing!

we've been the creators of our own downfall.

In Klopp we trust!!!

bloody heck, its Watford!

and here comes a heroic comeback...............well, just trying to be positive!!!

FilthyBloke

Undervalued member.
I actually couldn’t care less.
We have been poor but we have been poor a few times this season.
We will be champions. And in a way a defeat might help us in our quest for further trophies as we have been coasting through games for a while now with no urgency.
Either way.... what a run we have been on. Well done lads.
Now regroup.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
The whole team is just at it today. No aggressiveness shown at all. Just thinking we didn't need to turn it on cause we'll eventually win. This should be a wake up call though.

Redbelly

TIA Youth Team
I've said this before, and been wrong. But, that should be the last we see of Lovren.

sandsoftime

The only good thing that may come out of this game.... Lets hope Jurgen goes out and signs Ismaila Sarr….!

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
There was a lot of head burying in the sand on here after our last few games. This is not a surprise.

We were very lucky vs west ham and now getting a good beating.

Hopefully it wakes us up for the cups.
Yep since the break we play with zero intensity, like teams will just roll over for the champions elect.

Status
Not open for further replies.