Pre-Match | Watford vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 28 | Saturday February 29th 17:30h | Vicarage Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

basil1492

TIA Squad Member
It isnt that i mind us losing, had to happen sooner or later but its the manner of the loss. Watford are still racing around while we seem relaxed and passing the ball around like nothing matters.

Magnus

Watford has been good. But in all honesty, all 3 goals are a result of very shocking lack of focus by the team.
Lack of focus is hardly only at the back though, look at what we have created. Not much, eh ? One half chance...

wibseyred

Second goal Lovren is marking Sarr, allows to drift over to van Dijk (which is fine), has a look down the line, sees van Dijk is deeper than him and proceed to step up towards the half way line anyway. The wrong direction.

All he had to do was stay in line with van dijk and he would have had a chance to stop the goal. Absolutely a mistake by him.
I disagree Virgil doesn't even acknowledge that Sarr is there in how slow he turns.

RED SAM

How on earth this team is struggling for relegation!!!...they absolutely steamrolled us today

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Definitely fucks my weekend. Cuntish performance. Overconfidence and all shown up now. Get the league sewn up before attempting to cruise through matches.

Worst performance by this side over the last two years.

bazza66

TIA Oldie, still in the Youth Team though
Ad-free Member
If there is any consolation to be taken from this game it's that that big turd, Martin Tyler, wasn't commenting during our first loss.

Sweeting

I disagree Virgil doesn't even acknowledge that Sarr is there in how slow he turns.
If van Dijk doesn't know Sarr is there than that is just more proof that Lovren was wrong. As Sarr was initially his man it is his responsibility to make sure that he is passed on properly. He can't just let his marker walk away and not tell van Dijk he is on his right shoulder now.

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member
Come on lads, just blizt Watford with all your might, you have nothing to lose!

phil smith

Let’s hope the Dog and Duck put a bid in for Lovren...just about his standard.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
How is that not a free kick? Jesus Christ!

Maria

FIFA Club Champions of The World
Ad-free Member
As Klopp says, for the next game. The lads need to be angry and give a reaction.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
I'm disappointed because after going down,
We should no hunger to claw ourselves back.
Put up no fight.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
Watford were better. Hope jurgen lays into this lot and we cream the next 4 premier league opponents

Noo Noo

Lallana special there. He's doing his Leicester prospects the world of good here

Status
Not open for further replies.