• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre-Match: West Ham v. Liverpool (6 April 16:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Can't get any beer down as my mouth's full of heart.......

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Feel like I'm going to puke me arsehole up here. Do we run it down or go for another? I would just take keeping them out now and a scrappy 1-2 win.

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
How many more minutes do we have to endure ?

We need another goal to be safe.

Nicko

TIA Youth Team
SAS having an off game, Lucas seems to be taking advantage of his 'freedom' and getting involved.

kwala

TIA Regular
deathly_death said:
Was it a penalty? I don't know...It was a tough call, anyway...
No it was never a penalty. Ref is SHITE> Score is now correct though, we are 1 up.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
unforgiven said:
I think we need another goal, somehow
Sturridge owes us something in this game
No. We need to set up shop and lock the game down. Fuck going for a third unless it's purely counter attacking footy

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Just pass the ball to Lucas, they don't bloody go tight on him, he could walk with the ball and walk straight into their goal.

King Aldo

TIA Squad Member
Is Upton Park smaller than most pitches or is it just the camera angle ... looks very cramped out there imo.

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
Steven Gerrard has now scored more than King Kenny.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
ChicagoRed said:
No. We need to set up shop and lock the game down. Fuck going for a third unless it's purely counter attacking footy
Disagree - we need a third, goal difference could be king.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
If we had an attacking alternative then Sturridge would've been off by now. What little he has done has mostly been blinkered and selfish.

unforgiven

T.C.B said:
Feel like I'm going to puke me arsehole up here. Do we run it down or go for another? I would just take keeping them out now and a scrappy 1-2 win.
We can't hold onto narrow leads, we don't have the OK players. We need to go for more goals

Take anything now! We've been poor. 2-1 would be a dream

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
ChicagoRed said:
Do we have that in us though? Avoid giving needless set pieces away at all costs.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
lfc.eddie said:
Just pass the ball to Lucas, they don't bloody go tight on him, he could walk with the ball and walk straight into their goal.
Number 6 on the "Sentences you thought you'd never hear this season" list

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Sturridge has been magnificent all season, entitled to an off day at some stage. Camon Luis.....theres one here for you mate.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
SoueysTash said:
Disagree - we need a third, goal difference could be king.
Drawing instead of winning is a bigger difference. 2-1 nobody injured no yellow for Stevie thank you very much see you lot next year.

TFC

TIA Squad Member
Oh, that would have been nice. What a pass by Sterling, and a good effort by Sturridge.

RaoulDuke

Hardly-Known Member
What's the matter with sturridge today? He would have buried a chance like that a few weeks ago.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
ChicagoRed said:
Drawing instead of winning is a bigger difference. 2-1 nobody injured no yellow for Stevie thank you very much see you lot next year.
They've barely had an attack in the 2nd half - we need to capitalise on their impotence.

unforgiven

T.C.B said:
Sturridge has been magnificent all season, entitled to an off day at some stage. Camon Luis.....theres one here for you mate.
Agreed. He has been fabulous. Not today though. Flanno fouls. Dangerous free kick with Mig in goal
I feel sick

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
SoueysTash said:
They've barely had an attack in the 2nd half - we need to capitalise on their impotence.
Exactly why we should pass the game out with 7 minutes left. No danger. No need.

Status
Not open for further replies.