PRE MATCH: West Ham vs Liverpool (EPL), Monday February 4th 2019, 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

belldiouf

TIA New Signing
Much improved from Keita in the 2nd half, but still nothing of real note. Bobby was particularly bad all match.

Momentum definitely switching from us to City.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Has been their best player along with fabinski this season
No question of his ability this season, has stepped it up. Especially with a certain Brazilian LW out injured he is reaching for the brass ring. Played well

macca1970

Naby and Adam in midfield - was always going to be disjointed.

Naby improved in the second with his dribbles, but his passing is atrocious. Added to poor decision making (case in point, made a nice run past a player near the end of the game, Andy is free on the left with many of our layers running into the box, but he tries to thread an impossible ball into the middle).

jabu

TIA New Signing
Keita good 2nd half... hope he kicks on from HERE... otherwise, FUCK!!!

Wilkored08

Keita good 2nd half... hope he kicks on from HERE... otherwise, FUCK!!!
He's got to learn how to tackle....get stuck on man....don't wait for the ball...go and get it attack ffs....you're supposed to be f**""ing good in midfield....show it or you're on the for sale list....I'm f****g fuming !!!!

StrongINTheAir

The voice of reason
That's what happened tonight.
Yeah maybe, but did it look and feel like the 4-3-3 we’d been attacking with last year? No I’d say it was more 4-2-3-1 with Bobby getting up there with Salah although he’s from the 3 of the midfield, because Lallana was was out right

Sweeting

City's dip was a defeat to Leicester and a home loss to Palace.

Ours has been a draw to Leicester and an away draw to West Ham.

As long as we sort it out against Bournemouth then we still hold the upper hand.

Long way to go lads, buckle in, a title race is a bumpy ride.

RodM

I was just popping back on here to see if a sense of perspective has returned but I thought I would share this comment from last night by a mate who supports Tranmere Rovers:

"Any woman who claims that childbirth is the most excruciating pain possible has clearly never tried watching Tranmere on a cold February night at Preston Park."

Bring on Saturday, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.