PRE MATCH: Wolves v Liverpool (FA Cup 7/1/19 1945 KO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanRed

Just 3 league games left this month if we crash out tonight. Potentially 5 games if we draw tonight.

#AvoidTheFingReplay

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Morenos decision making is awful

C

Caradoc

Well folks now you know what the fuss is about .......

Take a bow Ki-Jana Hoever ..... !

(Slow for a full back though, definitely a bit slow! ;-))

Red over the water

We need to see more from Keita. I was made up we signed him, but he needs to start making his mark. Language, niggly injuries, learning a new team/city/country... fine, it all takes time. We can be patient, and I'm thankful Klopp is, but I think it's getting to the time where we need to see more from Keita.

cynicaloldgit

Total Member
10m to Cardiff
BREAKING: Cardiff manager Neil Warnock has accused Liverpool of “disgusting” behaviour after a hamburger box was seen drifting across the pitch at Craven Cottage.

“I had an agreement in place to sign that box, who had been their best player at Wolves, but Liverpool screwed me over by selling it to Fulham!” said an exasperated Colin.

Rambler

"First is first, second is nowhere". Bill Shankly.
Jenas is a bit sour on Liverpool for some reason. And he likes to try to invent situations to crank up the imaginary pressure on Klopp - "Liverpool must win a trophy" etc. He's a no mark.
Correct nonetheless. We do need to win a trophy. Can't carry on pretending to be a top club but never actually win anything.

Werder4life

Just tuned in - what went wrong? From the 10 minutes I've seen , it's not pretty...

SBYM

Who's the fella owns this shithole?
BREAKING: Cardiff manager Neil Warnock has accused Liverpool of “disgusting” behaviour after a hamburger box was seen drifting across the pitch at Craven Cottage.

“I had an agreement in that place to sign that box, who had been their best player at Wolves, but Liverpool screwed me over by selling it to Fulham!” Said an exasperated Colin.
HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Red Eyes

Lovren our best player tonight?

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
(Slow for a full back though, definitely a bit slow! ;-))
So that's what you took issue with? Laughable.

Don't know if you've watched the game but he's not as quick as Camacho or Moreno.

Redsi73

Apart from that free kick...and a nice run at the outset, Shaq and Naby have been dreadfull. Proper Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.