• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Season 20/21 Saalfelden, Austria

petergriffin2020

It's all for me grog
Just to put things into perspective, we only won 3 of our 7 friendlies last pre-season.
Yeah I remember being genuinely concerned because we were terrible (I was at the 2-1 against Sevilla, what shithouses) and United won all their pre-season games IIRC. Then in the Community Shield I remember us bossing the second half and Walker clearing off the line and thought to myself "they always get the luck don't they?" and figured it might carry into our actual campaign. That said, given how the League campaign actually went — I think we more than made up for the CS defeat with the 3-1 against City at Anfield — I was like "well, I'll never complain about pre-season games again" haha.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Origi (ah, he still exists?) for Salah (has been shite from start to finish), Elliott for Mané.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
If Shaq is really hurt again (and I don’t believe for one second he really is) maybe all parties can just agree to mutually terminate his contract. This is absurd levels now. No one can be injured this frequently. He either doesn’t want to play or the club don’t want him. Either way, him being at the club isn’t benefitting anyone, his career or the club.

Alright Now

If Shaq is really hurt again (and I don’t believe for one second he really is) maybe all parties can just agree to mutually terminate his contract. This is absurd levels now. No one can be injured this frequently. He either doesn’t want to play or the club don’t want him. Either way, him being at the club isn’t benefitting anyone, his career or the club.
We should nonetheless build him a statue for the two goals against United with me in the Kop. Oh and that pass to Gini against Messi FC.