• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Season 20/21 Saalfelden, Austria

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Young Harvey, nice one.
Better 2nd half performance. More energy from Jones in the middle of the park. Naby busy and productive too.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Van den Berg had a really rough first season here (every mistake he made seemed to get punished) but there's a lot about his game I like. He always looks really composed to me. Maybe not quick enough to play in our system but I think he'll have a good career.

petergriffin2020

It's all for me grog
Elliott standing next to Div, size wise, looked like Father and son. :ROFLMAO:
Not completely related, but I was listening to my local NPR this morning (on in the background, haha) and there was a story about Tacko Fall who is 7'5" and the tallest player in the NBA if I am correct. He learned to swim when he came to the Celtics at a local Boys & Girls Club and I guess he gives lessons there sometimes. He's also Senegalese and I went "ah, he must know Mane" so I googled "Tacko Fall Mane" and it turns out, while Mane wasn't there, he met our squad last summer. Anyway, he makes Klopp and Virgil look tiny, with the latter remarking "oh my days! He could eat me for breakfast!" while Klopp goes "this guy could be a striker! Peter Crouch!" I love our team.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Taki. Now we are purring a bit.

I'm going Gini, Naby and Jones in the middle of the park for Leeds if Hendo isn't fit.
Of course Thiago might be signed by then so it could all change.:)

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Van den Berg had a really rough first season here (every mistake he made seemed to get punished) but there's a lot about his game I like. He always looks really composed to me. Maybe not quick enough to play in our system but I think he'll have a good career.
The pair VDB and Phillips looks much better than the Matip-Kumetio one.