• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Pre Season 20/21 Saalfelden, Austria

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Is our season still over then or are we ok now?
I know you’re taking the piss but these are Blackpool subs. And I’m not sure I read anyone saying the season was over. But carry on trolling.

I predict it’s going to be an “interesting” season, specifically in the match threads, in the new forum. The cultured stepfords v the doomsdayers with very little middle ground. Everybody wants to rule the world.

NaturalNine

TIA New Signing
Jones has been superb since he came on. This could be his breakout season I reckon.
The developmental story of Jones and, to a lesser extent, Elliott will be on of the main themes of this coming season for me. Who doesn't want Thiago to come here but if he doesn't, it's not the end of the world, we can get to see more of Jones and he'll have more opportunity to grow. YNWA!

Sweeting

I know you’re taking the piss but these are Blackpool subs. And I’m not sure I read anyone saying the season was over. But carry on trolling.

I predict it’s going to be an “interesting” season, specifically in the match threads, in the new forum. The cultured stepfords v the doomsdayers with very little middle ground. Everybody wants to rule the world.
Thanks, I shall.

The season's going to be fine. Exactly the same as last season, the threads will be full of people crying about how shit we are and how we look "off it" and then we will win 2-1.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
6-0 in the second half. Impressive, as it fully reflects the performance during these 45 minutes. (y)