• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Prematch 24/8/13 Aston Villa (a) 17:30 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb

Strange sub. Shape has been lost and we have a lack of an outlet up front. Sterling or Allen on would have made more sense. Even Wisdom to go in with 3 CBs. Should be us controlling the game at this stage with AV tiring. Lucas getting sloppy leaving his man a lot and losing the ball.

gb1986

MarlboroMan said:
Never been so angry when we're leading! I mean come on, we're supposed to be at least defending by keeping the ball but I guess its another lie by Rodgers.
You want us to drop 2 points just to spite the manager? It's the players who aren't performing at the minute, fucking crazy attitude.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Can't believe that we are letting them get such a grip - first half we kept the ball, tackled to get it back and created chances. This half we are kicking it away, not tackling and don't look like we have a goal in us....calm down lads calm down!

Mada

TIA 2nd Team
Lucas has no legs left....let's get him out and get another DM in there...oh wait.....

NZred

The Red From NZ
Lucas has been bloody awful. How many times has he lost possession. It's like the Lucas of old. Take him, bring on Sterling and drop Henderson back.

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
If we get the win would I suppose see it as a means to an end away from home

But at times you see why we have been so bad in recent seasons at closing games out and been falling down the table. Mentality is wobbly

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
gb1986 said:
You want us to drop 2 points just to spite the manager? It's the players who aren't performing at the minute, fucking crazy attitude.
Right so its just a coincidence that right after scoring our first goal in both of this season's games that we sat back and defended? No its clearly a tactical decision. Sure the players stick today but Rodgers isn't exactly shouting to them to keep the ball and get forward is he?

And no I still want the 3 points its just hard to watch the way we're playing.

Great stop by Migs!

Herb

Lucas ffs lad. Concentration has gone. Going to get punished by a set piece soon at this rate giving a stupid amount away now.

Union4LFC

What the hell is BR doing? The strength of LFC is possession and attacking football. Keeping the opposition on its heels. Cissokho is a huge liability playing LW. That isn't his position. We don't have the players to play a defensive battle. We have attacking players who are great in possession but huge liabilities defensively! Jesus. Why put a team on the field that invites Aston Villa to come again and again at the backline?

Bobbinho

Mignolet again...thank fuck we brought him in.

Not happy with one or two of our players here, in fact im quietly fucking fuming.

Just hope we can hang on.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Ad-free Member
Lucas losing the ball again

Fucking hell, no chance of us playing a good footballing game with him in the midfield.

Too slow across the ground, too slow in the mind.

Mignolet is fucking boss

LiVeRp0oL89

Mignolet should fucking lay into this lot after this game. He's bailed us out of the shit twice in two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.