• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Premier League

Rambler

Bootle Boy
Ad-free Member
The top 4 have an ominously familiar look at 16.10 on 15th September. Guess who they are? Are the top 4 already a foregone conclusion?

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I think its a foregone conclusion, obviously going to be City, United, Chelsea and probably Arsenal. I just hope its not United winning it.

1dragon

TIA Regular
Julio Cesar is looking like a coup for QPR. Cannot believe that Inter actually allowed him to go for free and that no other club was in need of his signature (read Arsenal, Aston Villa), Lyon etc).

I feel that it could be many surprises ahead in this season, so do not rule out anything yet!

OhYaBeauty

I think its a foregone conclusion, obviously going to be City, United, Chelsea and probably Arsenal. I just hope its not United winning it.
I can actually see Chelsea winning it this season. They suddenly have a very good team, depth might be their only issue

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
I've started a similar thread in the Pitchside forum: http://forums.thisisanfield.com/index.php?/topic/14808-2012-2013-premier-league-season/