• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Preseason tour 2019 thread

Alright Now

If @Alright Now doesn't make it he's not the Super Fan I thought he was...
The last time I was in South Bend, my alma mater played the Domers in the other football. I talked so much smack while standing in the student section. I remember an older lady turning to me when I was about to head down to grab some food. She goes, “Honey, after your showing here, you shouldn’t walk down alone.” She actually walked and stood in line with me and walked me back to my seat. I did get a standing ovation from the student section as I climbed back up to my seat.

My alma mater got destroyed.

SBYM

If you have something else to do, go and do it...
Ad-free Member
The last time I was in South Bend, my alma mater played the Domers in the other football. I talked so much smack while standing in the student section. I remember an older lady turning to me when I was about to head down to grab some food. She goes, “Honey, after your showing here, you shouldn’t walk down alone.” She actually walked and stood in line with me and walked me back to my seat. I did get a standing ovation from the student section as I climbed back up to my seat.

So...

I see you've been drinking again...

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Interesting pre-season ahead for sure. African Cup where we have a few key players, two Super Cups (Charity Shield is not a serious trophy for me, but you want to create a winning mentality and perhaps more than that, it will mentally be important to beat City), US tour. Hopefully no injuries and we can sort our business nice and early.

RedYank

Come along, you. We'll outnumber any Domer of Dortmund present. Last year at Michigan against Utd, it was 103K and 75% of it was us. We'll smash them (they're shit)! lol

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Interesting pre-season ahead for sure. African Cup where we have a few key players, two Super Cups (Charity Shield is not a serious trophy for me, but you want to create a winning mentality and perhaps more than that, it will mentally be important to beat City), US tour. Hopefully no injuries and we can sort our business nice and early.
2 key players will also be away at the Copa America.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
  • Thursday July 11 – Tranmere Rovers v Liverpool – Prenton Park
  • Sunday July 14 – Bradford City v Liverpool – Northern Commercials Stadium
  • Sunday July 28 – Liverpool v Napoli – BT Murrayfield
  • Wednesday July 31 – Liverpool v Lyon – Stade de Geneve
  • Tuesday August 6 – Liverpool v Schalke – Anfield

Last edited:

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
AFCON Final is around 7/19 so if Senegal and Egypt stay in long enough Mo and Mane could potentially miss some or all of this US tour. I don't think Guinea has a very good side this year so I am guessing Naby will be with the LFC squad.

I will be in Boston the weekend of 7/20 for the Sevilla match. I am taking my family for an extended weekend holiday (FRI-TUE) and we are taking in the match on Sunday night. I also purchased a pass for the training session. If any TIA family want to meet up, let me know. Drop me a PM and all the drinks are on me! :cheers: