• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Sean Cox update

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Tremendous to see improvement in the mans condition. But the amount of time away from family, in hospital, unable to function properly must take its toll.
His tale is a cautionary one, we go to the match when we can, to see the game we love. No one deserves to go home like that.

Incognito

The Normal One
Jürgen Klopp on Sean Cox: "It was nice to see him. He was very happy to see me, but I thought I was happier to see him. It was a draw! It was really important news when the boys found out he was able to come to watch a game. A wonderful day for him and his family."

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
Life altering injuries for going to a football match. I recognise how his health has improved but it is heartbreaking to see the poor guy in a wheelchair and so obviously affected by his injuries.
His wife spoke eloquently, and was obviously taken by the generosity of supporters, club and others.
They still have quite a journey to go, YNWA Sean.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
Genuinely shocked to see how badly injured the poor guy still is. To think this all happened just because he supported a different team to the scum bag who did this to him. I hope he’s having a suitably shit time in the Uk prison system. I suspect there are a few lfc fans in there who will know who he is.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
It was so lovely to see Sean Cox and his family at Anfield. It was also heart breaking as well. I am so glad the club announced his presence at the match.
Hopefully, Sean will get better and better and get back to normal way of life with his physio therapy.

Lupo

Don´t know if it is the right place or better part of the Klopp thread - Found an article with parts of an interview with Kloppo before the City game: Some translations...

"When this happened, it was my worst moment in Liverpool. Something like that shouldn't generally happen in life or around a soccer game."
"I hope I can see him before the game. I really want to do that," Klopp explained. "We not only sing 'You'll never walk alone', we also live it."
"I hope the love Sean has for his football team has given him strength. He still has a long way to go," Klopp said. "One of my highlights is that he wants to come back and watch a game. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope we can arrange a meeting before the game."