Should we risk a zoom party ?

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
In the spirit of the “show your mug” thread, I’m wondering if we should risk a Zoom party one night where we get to talk in person. We could just limit it to a quick call with everybody saying hello and obviously try to avoid some of the controversial topics that have derailed us before. Be good to put a face to a name. Any takers ?

costared

TIA Reserve Team
I might go for that if I knew what Zoom was :)

Of course I know the government use it for their daily briefings but I do not have it on my PC, I have Skype, FB, Viber and Whats App but not Zoom-yet.

rupzzz

TIA Regular
I've binned off most friends' zoom invites where it's people I rarely speak to anyway - I'm only speaking to my own parents twice a week on video calls. Don't think I'll be internet friend zooming anytime soon :ROFLMAO:

ptt

2020, head of the table.
We zoom with various people, I use it to chat playing poker. Can be tedious after a while particularly when smaller kids get involved.

@costared you don’t need it, you can join a meeting just using a web-browser on a PC. Tablets and phones need the app though. Works very very well once you have the hang of it.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
Give it 48 hours, I’ll pm all the interested parties and we’ll party! Or something.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
Ad-free Member
Is this happening again this week ?