Sir Kenny Dalglish

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !
My hero. He is part of the mosaic of the father I never had. Get well soon , you legend, you king, the man that held us together, the man that made us a team, the man that inspire us, but despite his talent was always for the term. A hero in so many respects, a king of the kop, a sir, a legend.

Get well King sir Kenny Dalglish

Prolix

Long Time Nemesis™
Ad-free Member
As a general rule, I pretty much refuse to idolise celebrities. There are too many horror stories, skeletons that come out of the closet and bring you crashing down to earth with the realisation that genius doesn't guarantee decency.

Sir Kenny Dalglish is one of the very small number of people who are an exception to my rule. A shining example of the power of caring for those around you with humility and compassion. (We are blessed to have another in Jürgen Klopp.) I had an unexpectedly visceral reaction to hearing this news, given that I have never met King Kenny and almost certainly never will. My fervent well-wishes are with him, his family, and everyone in our Liverpool family who are touched by this disease.

May he, and we all, be granted a speedy recovery.

YNWA

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
How fitting for one of the most asymptomatic persons ( I wish I could say I know ), to be tested and aparently have asymptomatic COVID-19.
Get well King. I have feeling we will need you soon

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
As a general rule, I pretty much refuse to idolise celebrities. There are too many horror stories, skeletons that come out of the closet and bring you crashing down to earth with the realisation that genius doesn't guarantee decency.

Sir Kenny Dalglish is one of the very small number of people who are an exception to my rule. A shining example of the power of caring for those around you with humility and compassion. (We are blessed to have another in Jürgen Klopp.) I had an unexpectedly visceral reaction to hearing this news, given that I have never met King Kenny and almost certainly never will. My fervent well-wishes are with him, his family, and everyone in our Liverpool family who are touched by this disease.

May he, and we all, be granted a speedy recovery.

YNWA
Well said.

There are few matters we all agree on, but the importance of Kenny Dalglish to the club and supporters is known to all of us.

Its a worrying time, and when our King is hit by this it makes us all feel a bit more mortal.

Get well soon, in a world of dreadful uncertainty we all need heroes.

Joe Gomez x

Slightly plagiarising @Prolix here but they say don’t ever meet your favourite celebrity as you will be disappointed but my god in this case it is wrong.
I had the honour of meeting this idol of mine and my fathers during a cousins wedding around 10ish years ago. Maybe he had to speak to me to avoid the awkwardness of the reception but that 5 minutes of small talk I had with him,...while my voice was shaking and my palms more sweaty than my wedding day itself, he was such a lovely man who didn’t act like he was above me in a sense but spoke to me like an old friend. I will never forget it.

GET WELL SOON KING
YNWA

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
Wishing our King Kenny a rapid recovery from his illness and to get rid of this horrid and deadly virus which devastated so many families.
Dalglish was my hero growing up. He personifies everything about compassion and humanity.

YNWA.