• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Son Heung-Min (FW) Hamburger SV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Anybody think we should try and sign Keisuke Honda from CSKA Moscow?
He is one of the players I like the idea of.

Somebody who can play in attacking midfield providing both goals and assists over next few seasons whilst Shelvey and Suso develop.

Then the central two roles can be fought over by Gerrard, Lucas, Allen and Henderson.

Thatd make our midfield the hands down best midfield around!

RedIsland

Miss bumped...oh humblest of apologise ,the adrenaline died after Cuto needed a fix.

No Men in the Box Redux

Keyboard Warrior
The more we bump this thread, the likelier this deal will happen tomorrow. Keep bumping guys! It worked with all the other threads like Mata, Silva, Turan, Alves and etc...Oh wait.

Anyways...Son would really be a fantastic get. I love that he is so good with both feet. I definitely think he'll be going places in the next few years. But sadly I don't think that this is the one player we *might* be able to bring in tomorrow that BR was talking about.

Dr_J

TIA Reserve Team
His highlight video on youtube reminded me of our version of Torres

kwala

TIA Regular
His highlight video on youtube reminded me of our version of Torres
The Mk1 version. YES!!The Mk2 was a whinging sulking half arsed bitch.The Mk3 that was repainted blue is a write off!!I'd Love this guy to be spotted In a helicopter over melwood tomorrow!!

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
Can't believe I've just wasted a whole minute of my life because somebody bumped this.

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
OK, so I'm locking this one up. No evidence of us being interested in him, at least not with a view to get him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.