• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Southampton v Liverpool Saturday 5.30pm K.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semmy

tho your dreams be tossed and blown
Ad-free Member
Yessss. SG looks lost today. No coverage for runners behind him.

TassieRed

TIA Regular
Thank fuck for that.

Can't help but feel sorry for the saints though.

Still, they've had their chances and didn't take them. Always good for a manager to see a substitution pan out like that.

Still think we need one more. Or, a better idea would be to close it up in midfield. Our back four must be wondering where their protection is going to come from.

rab

Means they'll have to commit more forward to try and rescue something and it'll give us more space on the break with the pace of Sturridge and Sterling.

Get Henderson and Allen tucked into the middle to help Gerrard and leave the three S's up front to wreak havoc

Toro

Florida Red
Excellent, excellent goal.

You have to feel for the Saints, who, other than finishing, have been really good.

Celtic Dragon

TIA's Tusken Druid
At least now we have a bit of a safety net if the Saints do score one. I hope they don't, but the way they're playing, who knows.

Can we get a third?!

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
And a Rodgers sub is worth 3 points for the second week in a row. Well done having Allen in from the start knowing a difference maker with speed on the bench will come in with the game open. Suarez now leads the league in goals and assists making that number 10.

Celtic Dragon

TIA's Tusken Druid
t34m43 said:
Losing to Liverpool at home. Could result in his sacking.
Its already happened to Villas Boas and Jol, would laugh if it happened to Moyes too!!

t34m43

Dragonshadow said:
Its already happened to Villas Boas and Jol, would laugh if it happened to Moyes too!!
I actually told my American wife AVB had, had his last game after that one.

Travelling Kop done us proud! Been a good atmosphere all round.

Walter Sobchak

I'm as usually too fukken stressed to register any details but it looks like Johnson been doing well today. Good defensive job.

Status
Not open for further replies.