• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Southampton v Liverpool Saturday 5.30pm K.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Dragon

TIA's Tusken Druid
Mignolet seems to be playing with more confidence today, more like when he first arrived.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
kopite1982 said:
What game are you watching? Class??
The game...surely even a gargantuan prick like yourself cannot fail to see our defence hasn't conceded yet and has been strong?

RedStefarus

TIA Youth Team
Dragonshadow said:
Mignolet seems to be playing with more confidence today, more like when he first arrived.
Yes, even his foot work is ok.

Suarez playing for Sturridge now...unselfish.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
If we can just stay solid in midfield now we can hit them on the break with ease. Fingers crossed.

BrennansRed

Toro said:
SAS are almost being too unselfish.
was only thinking today that sturridge should get an improved contract with a hefty assist bonus attatched

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
TFC said:
Its not as if thats because of a lack of chances. They had more than a comfortable amount of quality chances in the first half.
Good teams are going to create chances - no defence can completely stop a team conceding chances...unless you live in a dream world of course.

jhr8

Happy with this second half performance. A goal for Sturridge to beat the record would be icing on the cake.

REDSkins

TIA Youth Team
Southampton looking a bit fatigued now, we are having some good chances to kill the game. Pochettino looks wise to it.

Hopefully Wanyama immediately gives away the ball and we score the 3rd

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
REDSkins said:
Southampton looking a bit fatigued now, we are having some good chances to kill the game. Pochettino looks wise to it.

Hopefully Wanyama immediately gives away the ball and we score the 3rd
Kinda hoping for a 1-2 for my scorecast - 17/1 on a tenner....worth it personally ;-)

redalways

TIA Regular
We're beginning to be similar to Arsenal in the 5-1, none of our forwards are opening themselves for the ball.

Johnson getting isolated.

TFC

TIA Squad Member
SoueysTash said:
Good teams are going to create chances - no defence can completely stop a team conceding chances...unless you live in a dream world of course.
They didn't create just a few chances mate. First half there were too many good chances. I know now that we're up 2-0 its easy to forget how worrisome those chances were, but a few inches of accuracy here and there and they would have 2 or more goals.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
TFC said:
They didn't create just a few chances mate. First half there were too many good chances. I know now that we're up 2-0 its easy to forget how worrisome those chances were, but a few inches of accuracy here and there and they would have 2 or more goals.
Failed to see, live, what the back 2 could've done about it...which was my original point, if you go back a few posts

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
This is a professional road win here. Bring on scum. As much as I want Moyes to stay on I hope we smash them to the point they have to sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.