• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Southampton vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 2 | Saturday August 17th | 15:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libero

What a miss...

Had a feeling a blunder would come from Adrian after the midweek heroics. Just one of those bring you back to earth moments.

BostonMick

TIA New Signing no more!
Ad-free Member
I thought we had figured out how to kill off games?

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Maybe I should wait until the games over but hopefully the fee for Ings increases with every goal he scores

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
What a miss...

Had a feeling a blunder would come from Adrian after the midweek heroics. Just one of those bring you back to earth moments.
Totally needless blunder after a warning early on. Get rid of the fucking thing.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Even if that was a "legitimate" injury, Djenepo undermines it with the Olympic tumble.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
I have a feeling Liverpool is going to announce a new sponsor from the pharmaceutical industry who manufactures heart medication. This is all part of the agreement to increase consumption.

StevenAlonso

When your passing isn't a strong point why try to be cute.. Reminds me of Alison conceding a goal early on last season when he tried to be cute but this was bread and butter stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.