• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Southampton vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 2 | Saturday August 17th | 15:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright Now

I’m sat in the Asda over from the Emptihad. I chauffeured Mrs CDO and three others here r for the Citoil game. I told them not to let me know our score if they knew it. They kept it to themselves but I could tell from the other Citoil fans around us that we were winning. Then there was excitement (Ings’ goal). Then a big slump in the excitement which I assume was at the final whistle.
It’s been funny being glared at by both Citoil and Spuds fans as I sat here in my home shirt.
I take it from the comments that Adrian messed up for Ings’ goal. However we feel about it, I’m sure that he’ll feel it more keenly. If he’s typical of other keepers that I’ve met and played with over the years he’ll hate not getting the clean sheet.
Are you at the Spurs City match?

Commando

Ad-free Member
Are you at the Spurs City match?

I’m over the road from it. Mrs CDO is a Citoil ST holder. If it doesn’t clash with our home games, I bring her here. My mate and his Grandson are also Citoil supporters so get a lift too. We had an extra passenger today. A lad from Botswana who’s Aunt put a post on a Facebook group my Mrs CDO belongs to asking for a lift for him. I bring them up, have a coffee and a bite to eat in the Asda and then go and park up down from the ground and wait for them.

El Dorado

Shakin' and stirred
I’m over the road from it. Mrs CDO is a Citoil ST holder. If it doesn’t clash with our home games, I bring her here. My mate and his Grandson are also Citoil supporters so get a lift too. We had an extra passenger today. A lad from Botswana who’s Aunt put a post on a Facebook group my Mrs CDO belongs to asking for a lift for him. I bring them up, have a coffee and a bite to eat in the Asda and then go and park up down from the ground and wait for them.
Patient husband = strong marriage. Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.