Super Cup, Charity Shield and Club World Cup

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter
Al Hilal forces a great save from Flamengo keeper, ball comes a bit quickly to Gomis who misses an open net

Al Hilal having the better of this so far. Flamengo look like they're pressing high and trying to hit on counter

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Flamengo have been terrible so far, but still rooting for Al-Hilal.

Al-Hilal have been much better but they look an incredibly slow team, hard to think they'd be able to match us at all.

Chewbazza

Ad-free Member
The best line from Klopp's press work so far in Qatar:
"We are here to represent Liverpool and Europe."
Yes, my man. That's what I like to hear!!!! :giggle: (y)
I think he handled the questions about the human rights in Qatar perfectly. The bbc are running his reply as one of the top articles, though it smacks of them trying to make what Klopp made a non-story into a controversy.

XMarlin

Game's been very chippy. Both of these teams are capable of nastiness.

If we get past Monterrey, which i suspect we will, we'll have to contend with this at a systematic level we haven't had to yet.

These guys aren't afraid to come in late. Best to play long ball into open space....Fancy footwork in tight quarters is a recipe for injury.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
The standard of football here has been dreadful. Hopefully it'll go to extra time too.

I'd look at playing a stronger team against Monterrey than these two based on this.

won it at-a-turk stadium

TIA Regular Simpsons quoter
Gomis has been pretty average so far

Can I become a footballer and get paid 40k a week just to chase a few balls with minimal effort