• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Thailand Vs Liverpool (28th July 2013)

slufsar

Players look absolutely battered. Its hard to read anything from these pre season games as the players get destroyed in the heat and humidity. Looking forward to friendlies in more "friendly" climate

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
What is it With the commentary team banging on and on about tweeting where you are watching the game?

Who gives a flying fuck where some cock is watching it, and who the fuck can be bothered telling a tv station where they ae watching it.

Bizarre stuff.

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Please keep updating guys, some of us can't see the match or hear it at the moment.
Cheers! :)

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Coutinho the stand out for me. Mignolet looks solid, sharp with his distribution too which is a great asset. Our problem is in the final third.
Without Suarez and Sturridge we look very light weight physically and lack a goal threat. Neither Borini nor Aspas will be good enough to lead the line in the PL from what I've seen. Aspas has looked sluggish and Borini covers the ground but lacks strength to retain possession and never looks a goal threat for me. I still think we lack a front player even if Suarez stays because Sturridge may miss chunks of the season with injuries.

jabu

TIA New Signing
i feel badly for borini as he seems a really nice kid, but i feel we are kidding ourselves if we think he will get much better than were he is at now... key word "MUCH".... he is pretty average unfortunately. i do like him though...

gb1986

Someone in the gallery needs to lock the Thai director in the closet and just leave the fucking camera on the wide. Completely missed that goal and i knew it was going to come too.

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
Told you he was a poacher. We need more of that... to much fannying about in midfield for my liking

daggs001

TIA Youth Team
Nice ball from Coutinho
Nice finish by Aspas.
Glen Johnson's defending will be a worry again this year.Often dwells on the ball.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
Lovely little through ball from Coutinho for Aspas to finish. Great first touch from Iago and good finish. He has goals in him this lad even if he has looked off the pace today at times.
The camera work is terrible though. I blame Brendan and the Owners.....not good enough ;)

RichLFC

Always one of us. RIP.
Camerawork is abysmal. Will get the wife to complain ;-)

Like I said with Aspas...Clint Dempsey esque. Got 3 in pre season without looking like anything amazing but should chip in. Nice turn mind

Borini still looks extraordinarily average btw. Pity, if he weren't Rodgers player not sure he wouldn't be on his way, though expect him to get one more season to show if he can do it. Not sure he can though

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Whats this oil money takeover the commentators are speaking of?? FSG planning to offload?

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Wonder if this is the starting 11 for Stoke...hence the extra game time they're all getting.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
indianscouser said:
Whats this oil money takeover the commentators are speaking of?? FSG planning to offload?
No, it was a made up story (probably by the S*n) I believe...might be genuine interest - who knows?

ReRangles

indianscouser said:
Nah, it's bollocks mate. They've picked up on a s*n article.

kopite1982

Viva la King Kenny said:
bit of inexperience right there for borini. he's made some good runs though give him credit for that.
give me 40k a week and ill run my arse off for 90mins without fail