• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Thank You Everton

Le_hunt

Agger's knuckles
a friend of mine who is an Everton fan told me once, that Everton fans feel like they are a part of the Hllsborough tragedy, and they felt they were prosecuted then as well.
of course they are. at some point, it's not merely about the club the 96 supported, but also about the city they came from. Evertonians have to be concerned about this just as much as LFC fans as they have grieved their loved ones, friends, coworkers, relatives as well.

that being said, I feel absolutely overwhelmed with gratefulness to all of these fans from around the country and beyond. massive respect, from Everton and Fergie to Napoli...YNWA

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Long live The Scouse Nation - blood brothers above all else. Reminded me of the Rhys Jones tribute at Anfield.

Well played you Blues.

ptt

2020, head of the table.
I was going to put up the photo of the two kids from the Everton match with the caption of David M's program notes. I was in tears listening to them on the radio in light of their beautiful gesture.

At times, sport trancends all our stupid pig headedly trivial squabbles and delivers a moment of breathtaking grace, heart and empathy. Thank-you Everton for giving us one such amazing moment.

#class

mappen1977

TIA Reserve Team
I love thy neighbour. YNWA all blues, I know many suffered like the rest of us and their support has been constant.

rupzzz

TIA Regular
Top class from the Toffees. During the last couple of years I've started getting a soft spot for them

jayrrardno8

TIA Reserve Team
A massive thank you to each and every one of yous very amotional very tearful moment.
We are football fans , we are Nieghbours , we are liverpool fc yous are Everton fc But most of all we are Merseyside a Family that didnt crumble and were always beside us all the way to the truth.
I thank you again.
JFT 96