The Albert Bookmarks

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Last edited:

Zinedine Biscan

Never go full Lovren
The following link is for anyone making purchases from Amazon, who would like to help us out while doing so. By using the link, TIA gets a small commission, while the product costs you the same as it would. Thanks

Buy from Amazon
Wow, great idea, no idea how it works though! A bit like Quidco I suppose. Will shortly start stockpiling Christmas pressies and Amazon is my main go-to site, will make sure I use this.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Wow, great idea, no idea how it works though! A bit like Quidco I suppose. Will shortly start stockpiling Christmas pressies and Amazon is my main go-to site, will make sure I use this.
Thanks very much. Someone recently purchased an expensive camera via the link and it got us good commission. So thank you to whoever that was.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Anything from amazon?? We just have to use that link?
Yep, anything, the more the merrier! Just use that link each time you enter Amazon. So you can click that link, then search the item etc and buy.

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
Yep, anything, the more the merrier! Just use that link each time you enter Amazon. So you can click that link, then search the item etc and buy.
Cool, I mean I usually buy books but every little helps as they say!!

schmee

Master of Ashla and Bogan.
The following link is for anyone making purchases from Amazon, who would like to help us out while doing so. By using the link, TIA gets a small commission, while the product costs you the same as it would. Thanks

Buy from Amazon
Balls. I just bought a tablet and all the add-ons. Sorry mate. Will use it in future.

fcukManU

still a dani pacheco stan
Matt, does the product have to be purchased from Amazon directly, or marketplace purchases are included too? I use Amazon to order, but it's mostly from the marketplace.

Balls. I just bought a tablet and all the add-ons. Sorry mate. Will use it in future.
Just out of interest, which tablet did you buy?

Loopus

TIA Reserve Team
Hey, just used the link, brought me to the UK site. Then switched to US. Spent $60.00 on a watch, cell case and an IPod case. heres hoping it worked for you. If so I will continue to use it, as I use Amazon a lot.

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin
Hey, just used the link, brought me to the UK site. Then switched to US. Spent $60.00 on a watch, cell case and an IPod case. heres hoping it worked for you. If so I will continue to use it, as I use Amazon a lot.
Thanks.

redfanman

TIA Regular

Buy from Amazon
Given my addiction to buying stuff from Amazon, i guess you'll be retiring to some sun drenched beaches away from new Brighton sometime soon :D

Maria

Thanks for letting us know Matt, I do quite a bit of shopping from Amazon, will do.

SF Red

TIA Regular
Matt said:

Buy from Amazon
Do you have an amazon.com link? I can't buy through amazon.co.uk in the US.

Loopus

TIA Reserve Team
SF Red said:
Do you have an amazon.com link? I can't buy through amazon.co.uk in the US.
If you scroll down, there is a link to the US site. I believe that the referral carries from there... at least I hope so as I've spent quite a bit at Amazon for the past couple of years.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts...
Admin
Niall22 said:
Hi, I'm a South African LFC supporter and I'm new to the forum.

Any chance you can ad my take on Liverpool's season to the bookmarks?

Here it is:

The Title that Never Was
Hi, welcome to the site.

We reserve the bookmarks for ongoing discussion topics of interest, not for articles. But you can post your article in The Media Room. Please take also the time to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Cheers.

104TOSH

mystic, clown and philosopher
Amazon is one of two sites for my purchases, so will use the link for sure as I buy mostly books and some pipe related things too. I have an authors page on Amazon's site - Lenny Gazbowski where I have two Kindle books of poetry. Apologies for gatecrashing.

I also use Ebay, any chance of that site being utilized ?