• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

The Dark Arts

Panadero

What i will say is that for the first time in years, this is a Liverpool side that does not get bullied. Not only are we technically superb and athletic, we are solid and throw the boot in.

Kenny Dalglish LFC Legend

yeah, it´s a between the devil and the deep blue sea position really. I hate the idea of playing with a cynical streak, it´s horrible to see and I love Klopp´s purist idea of how the game should be played. He wants to win no doubt about that but I get the idea with him it´s not at all costs, he wouldn´t feel good if it was done by cheating.
but...
On the other hand we´ve been done enough times by the cheats and the history books only document the final scores.

I think for me it has to be done the right way, hard but fair. Souness had the balance for me. What a fantastic footballer, hard as nails, he would break you in two but not in a nasty cowardly Roy Keane type way just a 50/50 full blooded tackle. But boy did he have finesse. What I wouldn´t give for a Souness in midfield in this team.