• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

The King's Quotes

shachart

"You're supposed to help people that need a bit."
my biggest regret for kenny that he wasn't still the manger when the HIP report came.

to be the one man on the pitch the was there when it happened and again when the truth comes out.

Never Say Never

FSG are the iluminati
Kenny Dalgish said:
"A lot of things were misguided, misinterpreted and misrepresented. I was always brought up to tell the truth and what I believed to be the truth, I said. If it ever came up again I would do it differently. I would be less helpful and less forthcoming and I think that is sad."

lancashirelad

I can't.

Worse than attending a funeral of a loved one, that video.

I need to collect my thoughts.

I need to think of happy moments. That moment when we won the CC.

The FAC semi against Everton.

And my most cherished moment with my son, watching us in the FAC Final.

Thank you Sir Kenny.
Sorry Mate didn't mean to upset ya with the video, it touching for sure though.

T.C.B

Ad-free Member
john henry was like 2-3 feet away from me at the harvard training session and i still so regret not asking him why he booted kenny out,there were a bunch of dempsey fanboys yelling at him to sign clint etc.and i wussed out to my shame.
You would have gotten some bullshit answer anyway most likely. It still pains me why they did it to Kenny. He is own of our own and to treat him so badly shows contempt for us all in my opinion.