The LFC picture caption thread

Commando

There are some new "Liverpool Ladies" in town :J

Oops, I never got on to what this was until I got to the third row and thought, "wow she looks just like Sadio". I then clocked Bobby and Danny below and then it dawned on me. The worst thing is, I've not long ago had an eye test and new specs so I can't blame that. lol

Mo looks a bit like Dr Eva the Physio that Maureen had a run in with.

Strictly Armchair

Oops, I never got on to what this was until I got to the third row and thought, "wow she looks just like Sadio". I then clocked Bobby and Danny below and then it dawned on me. The worst thing is, I've not long ago had an eye test and new specs so I can't blame that. lol

Mo looks a bit like Dr Eva the Physio that Maureen had a run in with.
Ditto re new specs and eye test. I have been looking at it for the last 15 mins at least and still can't recognise six of them. Edit, from your comment just deduced which one is Mo. Still five that I'm clueless as to their IDs.

Given Milly's energy he'd undoubtedly be the nymphomaniac of the bunch. "Bigger faster harder more. Call that sex, that's not even foreplay in Yorkshire. And no, you can't dribble ribena on me tits."

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Ditto re new specs and eye test. I have been looking at it for the last 15 mins at least and still can't recognise six of them. Edit, from your comment just deduced which one is Mo. Still five that I'm clueless as to their IDs.

Given Milly's energy he'd undoubtedly be the nymphomaniac of the bunch. "Bigger faster harder more. Call that sex, that's not even foreplay in Yorkshire. And no, you can't dribble ribena on me tits."
From left to right
Moreno, Gini, Robbo, Trent
Naby, Dejan, Mignolet, Shaquiri
Hendo, Virgil, Alisson, Sadio
Milner, Sturridge, Firmino, Mo

lol

Strictly Armchair

From left to right

lol
Cheers Livvy. It was Moreno, Lovren, Shaqiri, Hendo and Alisson who I didn't get. I only got Salah due to @Commando highlighting the resemblance to Eva Carneiro. Still not even making the connection re Alisson. Evidently I'm a myopic bugger who can't see past beards.

Also, how has Hendo morphed into Pamela Anderson's sister? Btw, Shaq looks like the sort who would glass somebody in a nightclub

Would be funny as ... to stick all those pics up on a dating website and see what happens.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
I shall never look at Robertson in the same way.:eh?:
Van Dijk and Keita looked like just came out of a drag cabaret show.... Wijnaldum and Mane looked exactly the same, so is Alexander-Arnold, seemed to be related to Rosario Dawson. Mignolet and Shaqiri reminds me of my cafeteria cooks in my school days. The one I can't make out who they are is the top left, next to Keita and the one next to Van Dijk. After seeing their names posted.... I really do need to erase them face out of my memory!

AussieLad

TIA Regular
This is really good. I cannot recognise some of them though
Who is the top left hand corner?
Also, 3rd row, first and third photo?

Which one is Henderson ?
As was listed by @Livvy it goes
From left to right