Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Goodison lol

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • In front of the Kop after 30 years of a long wait

Votes: 65 72.2%

• Total voters

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
I really want a guard of honor at city, and I want them to be absolutely classless about it, so much so that even the staunchest pro city pundit, reporters, league representative, game officials, ex players, linked transfers, celebrity supporters, etc, are publically disgusted and embarrassed about ever being associated with that lot.

jaffod

I'd still prefer having to win it by beating Palace at Anfield. So for that reason I wouldn't mind Abu Dhabi taking 4 points from their next 2 games, in which case a win or draw for us at Woodison would set it up nicely.
Of course AD could win both and we drop points at Woodison meaning we couldn't win it against Palace and that would be disappointing but fuck it, that would mean we could win it at the Emptyhad....so many mouth-watering possibilities.....

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
I'd still prefer having to win it by beating Palace at Anfield. So for that reason I wouldn't mind Abu Dhabi taking 4 points from their next 2 games, in which case a win or draw for us at Woodison would set it up nicely.
Of course AD could win both and we drop points at Woodison meaning we couldn't win it against Palace and that would be disappointing but fuck it, that would mean we could win it at the Emptyhad....so many mouth-watering possibilities.....

Yet you slagged someone off in the premier league thread for wanting city to beat utd?

jaffod

You're talking about someone who hilariously uses phrases like Woodison and Abu Dhabi and thinks it's acceptable to hope Guardiola's cock drops off.

This is bluemoon level mentality.
Yes, how I laugh when I type 'Woodison' and 'Abu Dhabi'! I can barely type for the absolute hilarity of it all.Side-splitting stuff isn"t it? I'm so glad you can see the comic genius I possess! Blert.

LeoT

I chose Goodison because I just want us to get it done.

I do not want this Corona virus stuff to take a turn for the worst and tarnish the validity of the title if all congregations including sports events become banned.

Let's just win it ASAP.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
I chose Goodison because I just want us to get it done.

I do not want this Corona virus stuff to take a turn for the worst and tarnish the validity of the title if all congregations including sports events become banned.

Let's just win it ASAP.
My sentiments entirely. Praying for Arsenal and Burnley wins so we become champions when the final whistle blows at the Emptyhad next Saturday.