The Owners

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Wow, really?
LFC is set to review how the event was run immediately afterwards - and hold meetings with councillors and residents before Bon Jovi performs almost two weeks later.

Ms Harkness said meetings with neighbours in recent months had brought up complaints about noise, parking and disturbances on matchdays.
Now I know they can't move away as they've bought their homes, but staying near a huge sporting stadium should expect things like this to happen. I've stayed near a football stadium once when I was in college, and I know during the season it is going to be crazy noise. I expected nothing less than bad traffic, loads of crazies running around my neighbourhood and extreme high noise level coming out of the stadium.

JustHitMyHead

TIA Reserve Team
Wow, really?

Now I know they can't move away as they've bought their homes, but staying near a huge sporting stadium should expect things like this to happen. I've stayed near a football stadium once when I was in college, and I know during the season it is going to be crazy noise. I expected nothing less than bad traffic, loads of crazies running around my neighbourhood and extreme high noise level coming out of the stadium.
But that's not the point... is it? The point is: How much are they asking for? And how much are they able to extract from the club for the so called inconvenience...