• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

The Owners

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
We’ll probably be docked eight points. Maybe 11 depending how the next round of fixtures go.

Iluvatar

Allez (x6)
Ad-free Member
Sad really RedForever2014 isn't here to let us know what he thinks of our summer dealings after the first 8 games. I honestly sometimes struggle to comprehend where his hatred of FSG came from, as he was clearly a passionate red.

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team
Sad really RedForever2014 isn't here to let us know what he thinks of our summer dealings after the first 8 games. I honestly sometimes struggle to comprehend where his hatred of FSG came from, as he was clearly a passionate red.
Could be firing of the King. I too hate FSG for that. But the owners have also done few good things and it all started with hiring Klopp.
So it's a bit complex thing now for me and I take each situation individually and see if its good or bad. Don't see any bad moves post Klopp.

Red over the water

The owners are alright. Guilty of a few missteps early on - never nefarious though. But generally they have displayed a capacity to learn, and quickly, and the sense is the whole thing is a well run machine these days, and has been for some time.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
This will set some Mancs' blood boiling. FSG has taken £10M total out of the club, as repayment of the Anfield expansion loan. The Glazers have loaded over a billion in interest, financing fees, etc, in addition to the £511M of debt still there and the £22M or so dividends they have extracted every year.