- Jul 7, 2007
Right lads, with most of us still in lockdown due to the coronavirus, we all have a bit of spare time on our hands....
Which got me thinking, let’s tell the story of Liverpool Football Club in diary form starting from the very first game they ever played. I’ve never written a story/diary before in my life but let’s give it a go and see how far we get.... It could be epic, it could be shite!!!
- Do you fancy writing one or two days into the diary?
- You can keep each diary update as short and simple as possible. Do not exceed 500 words.
- You can direct the fictional story/lives of young Tommy and Grandad Jim wherever you want. The next forum member who updates the diary must continue the story which should make things very interesting and provide a bit of a laugh!
- If a few members participate we'll fly through the days!! Plus it's a great way of remembering the clubs early days...
- Send me a private message if you are interested and i'll let ye know dates and matches etc
It’ll be a laugh so make sure and participate!!
If anybody is interested in taking part send me a private message to avoid duplication of that days diary updates and i’ll draw up a list of forum members/dates.