The Unreliable Rumours Thread

redfanman

TIA Regular
And you obviously have inside info that both Gomez and Matip will be back that quick?
I think Klopp has already said that Gomez is back in training and should be back soon, implying that it shouldnt be too much longer after the Brighton game we see him available again

Liverpoolry

I think Klopp has already said that Gomez is back in training and should be back soon, implying that it shouldnt be too much longer after the Brighton game we see him available again
Exactly mate ‘should be back soon’ I still think we need cover because matip is always injured haha

redfanman

TIA Regular
No offence your talking complete shite if you think otamendi is shit he’s not shit haha or he wouldn’t be at city ?... and sorry didn’t know we had to spell like we was in a spelling test it’s called a forum not a gcse exam I have dyslexia and just come on here to have my say..
The logic here is not that good. City are capable of buying duff players. Mangala is an excellent example of this. If our post suarez season hadnt been such a cluster fuck then more attention would have been given to his terrible performances at City. He is probably the one defender most liverpool fans would be less happy to see than Lovren in our line up.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.

Jurgen said that Matip was closer to a return than Gomez. Get these two back, stick Fabinho back where he belongs and hopefully we'll get to cross the line in first place.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
I thought the camacho deal had already been agreed. I was really surprised to see him play last night/
So was I. Just read he's about to join them. I'm not bothered really. If it happens then the touted £13.5m is yet another great deal by Mr Edwards.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
No offence guys we need another cb I’m sick of people saying if we buy one it will only be for one game if you believe that your just fucking stupid. What happens if we get to April and Gomez and matip get injured or even sooner and we are stuck till the summer that will mean no champions league and no premier league. Get your heads out of the sand hopeing that matip ( full time hospital patient part time footballer ) and Gomez will stay fit it’s just not practical and if we didn’t sign a cb I would put money on I’ll see the same names here saying we don’t need one slagging Klopp In 2 months for not signing someone lollol
Calm it down. There is no need for that level of aggression.

Liverpoolry

If you find that funny you really do need to grow up. You can make your point without being offensive to SBS, that’s assuming you’ve got a point worth making.

Just knock it off and explain to SBS and the rest of us why you think Otamendi is a good player. I’m interested to hear why you think that is.
https://www.premierleague.com/players/4813/Dejan-Lovren/stats

https://www.premierleague.com/players/6058/Nicolás-Otamendi/stats

That’s all I was saying I wasn’t getting offensive mate you try being criticised for a spelling mistakes when you struggle to spell all I was saying is it’s not my fault I can’t spell and the other point was I can have my own opinion

C

Caradoc

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4813/Dejan-Lovren/stats

https://www.premierleague.com/players/6058/Nicolás-Otamendi/stats

That’s all I was saying I wasn’t getting offensive mate you try being criticised for a spelling mistakes when you struggle to spell all I was saying is it’s not my fault I can’t spell and the other point was I can have my own opinion

I removed my post because Mascot is now dealing with this and I don’t want to get in the way.

But my point still stands. You would do well to take notice of Mascot - you don’t want to fall into his bad books.

Liverpoolry

I removed my post because Mascot is now dealing with this and I don’t want to get in the way.

But my point still stands. You would do well to take notice of Mascot - you don’t want to fall into his bad books.
I have just apologised on how it looked mate and just look at the stats of them both that’s all I was saying mate

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
I agree with your basic view, but the problam is we are now out of both domestic cups, into the knock out stage of the Champions League and a serious challanger for the league with 2 defenders out injured and 1 that is prone to picking up a lot of knocks, so 4th choice could be expected to play a large role at least until mid feb as both Gomez and Matip due back end of Jan, but will probably need a couple of weeks to get back to full match fitness
Matip, according to Klopp is already doing the fitness work, it is just the contact stuff that they are waiting for the green light for

costared

TIA Reserve Team
And you obviously have inside info that both Gomez and Matip will be back that quick?

Klopp said on the main LFC site that Gomez would be available after the Brighton game and Matip was not far behind. He thought the Brighton game might be a little to soon.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
I don't know what the fuss is all about. We don't play CB's at Brighton do we? Gini's got this covered. We can go with a back 3 of Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Milner.

Last edited:

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I don't know what the fuss is all about. We don't play CB's at Brighton do we? Gini's got this covered. We can go with back 3 of Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Milner.
It will be Trent Fabinho Van Dijk and Robertson.

Someone get the thread opened. We always get beat when I do it.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
It will be Trent Fabinho Van Dijk and Robertson.

Someone get the thread opened. We always get beat when I do it.
Yes, the defence will almost certainly be what you suggest, although I don't like to see Fabinho there as I think he really is really missed when he's not part of the midfield

As for the Brighton thread, nobluff was the man, however his winning streak has come to end. We need a fresh thread starter I feel. Anyone?

Last edited: