The Unreliable Rumours Thread

MW2833

Some reports linking us with Ajax defender Nicolas Tagliafico.
Does anyone know anything about him and whether he would be a good fit?

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez
Whenever I think about the state of the Dutch league I worry, but then I think of Suarez and Dirk and I think again...
De Jong is going to Barca, he is playing in the Dutch League. Yes the standard isn’t that high but you will still get some quality there.

Zinedine Biscan

Half-man, half-Biscuit
So, we already have Gini and the world's finest CB (and no Dejan, that's most certainly not you). Next joining Jürgen's mighty reds could possibly be Bergwijn and De Ligt.

Seems like we're Hoevering up all the top Dutch talent :J
And with so many talented players available, it does beg the question why their national team is so shite currently.

Zinedine Biscan

Half-man, half-Biscuit
Hm... Mane is being reported as being at or near the top of Zidane's list of targets for the summer.

Nikola

Mediocre outcome is the probable outcome.
Admin
Hm... Mane is being reported as being at or near the top of Zidane's list of targets for the summer.
To be honest, the only thing that worries me about Mane's situation at Liverpool is one that didn't happen - he was said to have agreed a deal with Real Madrid last summer. I sometimes wonder if he really wanted to jump ship after that CL loss. Now, he's on a massive contract and it would take an extortionate fee for any club to buy him - if he wants to leave, that is. I hope he doesn't, he's not the best, nor the most consistent of forwards but overall he's just the kind of player I want to see at Liverpool. Also, with Vinicius already there, I doubt Zidane will want to jeopardise his progress, the lad looks like the next big thing (though probably not as big as Mbappe will be).

redfanman

TIA Regular
To be honest, the only thing that worries me about Mane's situation at Liverpool is one that didn't happen - he was said to have agreed a deal with Real Madrid last summer. I sometimes wonder if he really wanted to jump ship after that CL loss. Now, he's on a massive contract and it would take an extortionate fee for any club to buy him - if he wants to leave, that is. I hope he doesn't, he's not the best, nor the most consistent of forwards but overall he's just the kind of player I want to see at Liverpool. Also, with Vinicius already there, I doubt Zidane will want to jeopardise his progress, the lad looks like the next big thing (though probably not as big as Mbappe will be).
Mane is my favourite player at the club so I hope he doesn't want to go, or that anyone comes in for him.

That performance against Arsenal when he arrived.....f***ing brilliant!

sms1986

That was most likely just lazy clickbaiting from journalists - why would he sign such a massive contract if he wasn't 100% committed to Liverpool?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Could they spend that much money in one transfer window? What do you think?
I am sure they could if they have it. Let’s not forget they’ve not spent a lot since Bale. And in the last 3 summers can’t remember they’ve splashed any serious cash out. 500m might be their range.

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez
Could they spend that much money in one transfer window? What do you think?
Well considering PSG bought out in cash the buyout for Neymar when Barca enquired about Veratti.. I wonder what they will do now Perez has publically said he hopes Zidane uses his french nationality to persuade Mbappe to move to Real.

Fucking tosser.. Whilst I hate PSG and their slave gained oil money, I do love seeing them use it to reverse the old bullying tactics of those Spanish twats.

Perez has an aging team, no training ground to get the King of Spain buy off him and gift back.. Good luck spending even £100mil this summer.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Well considering PSG bought out in cash the buyout for Neymar when Barca enquired about Veratti.. I wonder what they will do now Perez has publically said he hopes Zidane uses his french nationality to persuade Mbappe to move to Real.

Fucking tosser.. Whilst I hate PSG and their slave gained oil money, I do love seeing them use it to reverse the old bullying tactics of those Spanish twats.

Perez has an aging team, no training ground to get the King of Spain buy off him and gift back.. Good luck spending even £100mil this summer.
Do they have Ronaldo cash left? Also rumours of Bale being sold for big money. Maybe Juve in for some others to, that May start generating cash for a couple of purchases.

PSG I think want to sell Neymar but might let Mbappe go to get them some leeway in the market.

Think Hazard is probably nailed on for going to Madrid.

SpecialK210

They can spend that much on Hazard and I’m fine with it.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
De Jong the midfielder (also of Ajax). if Barca got De Ligt they really would be building a quality young side which could cope with the loss of Messi.. Arthur, De Jong, De Ligt etc. Strong strong footballing base that.
Barca will fall. Just like how madrid have.
Messi and ronaldo are irreplaceable.

Let that baldy fuck off.
Besides, we are now a better team than Madrid. Infact better than most of the heavy weights in Europe.
Let's see what he can do without Ronaldo.

Quagmire81

TIA Regular
You know our Brazilian lad Allan who has been out on loan for goodness how long. Will we ever see him in a Liverpool shirt on the pitch?
I don't understand why it is taking so long for him to join the first team squad. I know he had work visa issues but surely he has reached the criteria by now.
This season has been destroyed by injuries sadly. I still have have hope for the lad to make it. No idea about his visa situation tho.

AussieLad

TIA Regular
This season has been destroyed by injuries sadly. I still have have hope for the lad to make it. No idea about his visa situation tho.
The problem as I understand it is he hasn't got enough points to get a UK visa so keeps going out on loan in the hope of getting citizenship in Europe but none of his loan deals have been for long enough to be eligible