• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Same. I generally get to see (at a guess) about 80% of games per season, which feels like a decent amount while not endangering the marriage.
Given my ADD we limit the screen time for our kids (our daughter's slightly on the spectrum anyway) so the screen time they do get is what they want to watch. Given that my kids are awake across all the hours Liverpool games are live on TV that means live football games are not shown in my household unless under exceptional circumstances (we all watched the CL final, for example). Their bed times are always late as it is so time is at a premium when I've got other stuff going on as well. Easier to post on the forums during working hours and late at night (when Liverpool don't tend to play live games anyway).

Ironically, it would be much much easier for me to watch Liverpool games live if we lived at least a few time zones away.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
@Kopstar and @lfc.eddie. Please don’t use this thread to bicker.

For what it’s worth, I struggle to watch two games a week, live or recorded. Those rare occasions Liverpool have a third, I certainly get the eyebrow raised at me.
For what it is worth I was merely replying to him quoting me. Not bickering.

Edit: See below...

fspencer

For what it is worth I was merely replying to him quoting me. Not bickering.

Edit: See below...
My missus works her shift pattern around our fixtures . No way could i concentrate on doing something else if we are playing . When i was a child and all we had were the MOTD highlights on saturdays then fair enough but you can access match streams everywhere and anywhere these days .

I took my IPTV streaming box on holiday with me so i could have access. There are 2 parents and if we can't organise our schedule to fit in leisure activities then we might as well just give up lol

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Haha I have to prepare the misses, usually goes;

Me - "Liverpool is playing on Friday"
Her - "Is it on TV or your PC?"
Me - "TV"
Her - "FFS"
Haha, I have almost the same scenario at home, with one adjustment:

Me - "TV"
Her - "Oh, that must be the one connected to your computer. You should try this one sometimes!" (*shows me the remote*)

lol

Chrenyan

What a window.

I suppose there is one silver lining. Just read a stat that Liverpool have been outspent by every club in the English top-flight and 13/24 clubs in the Championship. Bring on the gross / net spend arguments. We'll be winning those, at least!

kopfreak

Cannot believe fabio coentrao is a bosman and still available to be signed will be a good LB cover for robbo

SBYM

La presión es para neumáticos
Ad-free Member
Haha I have to prepare the misses, usually goes;

Me - "TV"
Her - "FFS"
TV???

Luxury!!!

I haven't been allowed to watch a game on the telly for years...

(White lie...she did let me watch the final day last year on the telly, whilst Shitty were on the laptop...)

Red over the water

I watch about 80-90% of our games on TV and about half of them are recorded and viewed an hour or two later, usually because of work. My wife is very understanding and doesn’t mind at all. I can go and watch in the basement too, where we have a set up to do that - beer, game of pool, watch the match, jobs a good un.

treboeth

I watch about 80-90% of our games on TV and about half of them are recorded and viewed an hour or two later, usually because of work. My wife is very understanding and doesn’t mind at all. I can go and watch in the basement too, where we have a set up to do that - beer, game of pool, watch the match, jobs a good un.
You lot really need to get your women in order.

Never had a complaint from my wife about watching any football in the last 15 years.

Man up FFS

PS I got divorced 14 years ago, this may or not be relevant :think:

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Mail reporting Lovren could be off to Roma.
Didn’t even get on bench on Friday.