• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Red over the water

I watch about 80-90% of our games on TV and about half of them are recorded and viewed an hour or two later, usually because of work. My wife is very understanding and doesn’t mind at all. I can go and watch in the basement too, where we have a set up to do that - beer, game of pool, watch the match, jobs a good un.

treboeth

I watch about 80-90% of our games on TV and about half of them are recorded and viewed an hour or two later, usually because of work. My wife is very understanding and doesn’t mind at all. I can go and watch in the basement too, where we have a set up to do that - beer, game of pool, watch the match, jobs a good un.
You lot really need to get your women in order.

Never had a complaint from my wife about watching any football in the last 15 years.

Man up FFS

PS I got divorced 14 years ago, this may or not be relevant :think:

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Mail reporting Lovren could be off to Roma.
Didn’t even get on bench on Friday.

NJLFCJake

Depending on the severity of Allison's injury, we could possibly get Karius back right? Since he's just on loan.

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Ad-free Member
Depending on the severity of Allison's injury, we could possibly get Karius back right? Since he's just on loan.
Why bother? We have Adrian and a Youth keeper will do as back up.
There is talk of us asking FA to let us sign the keeper who came to the US with us for 2 months.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Some groundswell of hysteria on the socials in the last hour regarding the severity of Alisson's injury. The club is making an official statement on their website (if they haven't already).

Kopstar

★★★★★★
We can't bring him back outside of a transfer window so he's not an option until January [to clarify this is not about the ability to do emergency loans but about what has been agreed with Besiktas]. I certainly hope Alisson's not out until then!

Red over the water

We should be OK with Adrian and Kelleher. If we sign Lonergan it will be a short term deal to cover us should we get another injury in the keeper department while Alisson is out.

igor_piss_can

Hearing some horrific rumours out Alisson. Arse is twitching in work, here. Checking Twitter every 30 seconds waiting for some (hopefully good) news

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
We should be OK with Adrian and Kelleher. If we sign Lonergan it will be a short term deal to cover us should we get another injury in the keeper department while Alisson is out.
This is another point that is making everyone crazy today regarding the signing of Lonergan, related to Ali's injury. @Kopstar would probably know the rules, but bc the club is choosing to sign Lonergan for a year, they are taking that as a bad omen. I have read that the rules stipulate either one month or one year. There is no such thing as 'short term' contract. Again, I don't know that if it true or not.

igor_piss_can

This is another point that is making everyone crazy today regarding the signing of Lonergan, related to Ali's injury. @Kopstar would probably know the rules, but bc the club is choosing to sign Lonergan for a year, they are taking that as a bad omen. I have read that the rules stipulate either one month or one year. There is no such thing as 'short term' contract. Again, I don't know that if it true or not.
I may be going a bit 'Football Manger' here but are rolling contracts still a thing? If so I presume we could have signed him up to a 1 month deal & let it roll on to the next month if needed

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I may be going a bit 'Football Manger' here but are rolling contracts still a thing? If so I presume we could have signed him up to a 1 month deal & let it roll on to the next month if needed
Makes sense to me but not sure how it works.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Judging by us moving for another keeper would suggest that Alisson might be out for quite a long time. Till end of the season?