The Unreliable Rumours Thread

LFCFFC

if Gini dos leave maybe we should look to the prem for a suitable replacement.

southamptons been a happy hunting ground for us over the journey.....anybody in their midfield we should moniter?
How could I forget Ward-Prowse! Easily a top 5 premier league mid.

We should really move to snap him up asap before he goes to Juve or Madrid.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies

Seems that the Guardian's Rumour Mill has also cottoned on to Mundo Deportivo's rumour mongering.
This month, the Mill’s divining rod suggests Jürgen Klopp might have twisted the hierarchy’s arm to do violent things to the club’s transfer record, with well over £100m being fanned in an attempt to woo playmaker Kai Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen. The 20-year-old German, heavily and somewhat inevitably linked to Bayern Munich, has been dubbed “a special player” by his manager Peter Bosz, and was 86th in our recent Top 100 Male Footballer’s list, so lord only knows how much 74th-placed Jordan Henderson might be valued in today’s market.

Enough to start a thread? No, I thought not.

ptt

2020, head of the table.

Seems that the Guardian's Rumour Mill has also cottoned on to Mundo Deportivo's rumour mongering.
This month, the Mill’s divining rod suggests Jürgen Klopp might have twisted the hierarchy’s arm to do violent things to the club’s transfer record, with well over £100m being fanned in an attempt to woo playmaker Kai Havertz from Bayer Leverkusen. The 20-year-old German, heavily and somewhat inevitably linked to Bayern Munich, has been dubbed “a special player” by his manager Peter Bosz, and was 86th in our recent Top 100 Male Footballer’s list, so lord only knows how much 74th-placed Jordan Henderson might be valued in today’s market.

Houlier brought in lots of French players, some were OK. Rafa went Spanish, some were great. If Klopp wants one German and he’s world class, BOOM!

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
If we were to sign a player from a relegation club this season then I think Emi Buendia could match up lovely, if given a little bit of time to adjust.
I think many Norwich players will be of interest, not just to Liverpool. I liked Cantwell and him a lot, even before their recent links with Liverpool.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter

That list of Top 100 is a joke that just keeps on giving.

FilthyBloke

Undervalued member.
guys,

i've noticed about of fun being had revolving around Ward Prowse,

we should draw the line now though, i could name 100 better jokes, if we keep going this way we will be FINISHED, as a forum
It is true. If we sign Ward-Prowse it will signal the beginning of the end times. The Mayan’s were close.

Reactions: ptt

redbj

hurry up, July 1st, let's get the show on the road
It does seem I have opened a can of worms mentioning Ward-Prowse though. He is mockingly mentioned now in nearly every thread.
I would love it if he signed now. Straight swap for Gini.
I hate you guys.

i know Mascott and PTT and a few others are litterally gagging to get Gini replaced, but i'm not sure its as easy as just swapping him out, Soton are likely to want coin as well....then you have the small problem of convincing Gini to replace a south coast club legend....

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I see the Sandro Tonali links have surfaced again, as they did last January at this time. I didn't quite understand the rumours then and I don't now, either. The owner of Brescia has a notorious reputation for being a bit of a madman, and over dramatizing to create interest in his players. Evidently he has been telling the press that both Juve and Liverpool "have called" about Tonali.

In October he was claiming Man City called. This is an actual quote....

Brescia President Massimo Cellino claims Sandro Tonali “is worth €300m” and he already received offers from “all the big Italians, Atletico Madrid, PSG and Man City.” The midfielder is only 19 years old, but has made his senior Italy debut and impressed in his maiden Serie A season. “His talent is clear for all to see, but the truly special thing about Sandro is his smile. He loves to play football and the rest is of no real interest to him,” Cellino told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “There is always the risk with young players that sudden fame can create problems, but he is doing so well. I believe he can become even better, as I’ve never had such a good player in my squad. “Tonali sacrifices himself so much for the team with his defensive work, but if he were to move to a more advanced role, he’d score more goals. You’ll see, he’s got a great shot. Naturally, the transfer speculation around ‘the new Andrea Pirlo’ had already begun when he was in Serie B last season.

nobluff

Official TIA Match Thread Starter
I see the Sandro Tonali links have surfaced again, as they did last January at this time. I didn't quite understand the rumours then and I don't now, either. The owner of Brescia has a notorious reputation for being a bit of a madman, and over dramatizing to create interest in his players. Evidently he has been telling the press that both Juve and Liverpool "have called" about Tonali.

Poor mans Havertz

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
guys,

i've noticed about of fun being had revolving around Ward Prowse,

we should draw the line now though, i could name 100 better jokes, if we keep going this way we will be FINISHED, as a forum
But a joke without mentioning ward prowse is not COMPLETE

Chewbazza

Ad-free Member

He looks a bit like Kylo Ren in the twitter thread, and for that reason alone, i'm happy for us to sign him. (though it does have the rumblings of Brescia trying to cash in on their prospect for the maximum amount.)

Nur der BvB09

I mostly myself like to read once I got time the articels About LFC on echo BUT i read today this and made me wonder why such an articel is supposed to be published?
Well let me start like this:
Mohamed Zidan was a attacker at Mainz05 under the Klopp era then he came for a short spell at Dortmund as well.
He had a natural instict for scoring Goals for his cappacity as a Player.
Now with his mind really gone Zidan proclaims Klopp have being telling him( on 2012-2013 that he was 100 better as Mo!!!)
Mo was never ever considered at that Point in time a world class Player such as HE IS NOW or at least since he joined us!
I could even remeber someone in the media her or in Germany lost a word About our Mo at that given time.
It doesn t get in my head why People create such shit stories really! On a personal note would like to see Zidan somewhere near in Dortmund and slape one in his face

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
Video from Sky Sports News this afternoon, Ancelotti was asked if there is any truth to Emre Can signing and he played coy. Simply saying he “won’t comment on any names” but adding “Sky is wrong”. :)