• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
Was it in a thread about your favourite cookie?
No, that was still at a time when he was a fantastic poster and an asset to the forum (2012 or even earlier). Sadly, he devolved into something quite unrecognisable later on, before disappearing completely from this site. Just noticed that he hasn't posted in here since 2018.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
No, that was still at a time when he was a fantastic poster and an asset to the forum (2012 or even earlier). Sadly, he devolved into something quite unrecognisable later on, before disappearing completely from this site. Just noticed that he hasn't posted in here since 2018.
I'm attributing all the club's recent success to it.

Now that could be taken the wrong way. No, no, no...I'm implying that he's finally been allowed to tell Jürgen what to do. It's also the only reason Alisson can play the guitar. Couldn't even hold it the right way around when he first arrived, the poor bloke.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin

Now that could be taken the wrong way. No, no, no...I'm implying that he's finally been allowed to tell Jürgen what to do. It's also the only reason Alisson can play the guitar. Couldn't even hold it the right way around when he first arrived, the poor bloke.
Ah, everything makes sense now! :ROFLMAO:

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team

I thought we transferred him to Lazio when we sold Lucas.

cynicaloldgit

#MbappéonaBosman2022
Ad-free Member
I quite like the look of Harvey Barnes,he may not be the finished article but these are the types of players we look for,he's got a lot going for him and from what i've read Klopp likes his tracking and workrate amongst other things.
Paul Doyle in the Guardian is all aboard the Barnes train.

I wonder what his percentage is? :unsure:

GaryBarlow99

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...

I have no clue what the source is, is it some newspaper local to Watford area?
I imagine Watford's local paper would be "Harrowing Times"..........

rab

Melissa Reddy starting with the Jamal Lewis chat this evening. Apparently he has suitors but we're the most advanced thus far.

He's one of four candidates, a list that also includes the Greek lad.

*Edit. Apparently Reddy is reliable enough to have a thread opened on this one.

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I love Matip, really underrated and IMO doesn’t get enough credit. That said, his injury record makes him extremely difficult to rely on. Did he really only make 9 appearances this season?? If someone is offering 50M, I’m positive the club is taking that all day long.

KillerBeeLFC

TIA Reserve Team
Melissa Reddy starting with the Jamal Lewis chat this evening. Apparently he has suitors but we're the most advanced thus far.

He's one of four candidates, a list that also includes the Greek lad.

*Edit. Apparently Reddy is reliable enough to have a thread opened on this one.
Looks like it wasnt such a crazy idea suggesting left back back up should be high on the agenda. Doesnt seem as hard to find as some were suggesting either.

Redbelly

TIA Youth Team
Imagine getting Sarr, Lewis, and a CB (we've been linked with a few), all for the same Chelsea paid for Werner and about the same in wages. Or compared to the rumored Sancho numbers. I'm actually looking forward to see what kind of deals and gems Edwards/Klopp can unearth.

iftikhar

We should have a thread on the Algerian lad too. Seems odd that we are chasing another African after so much trouble with the AFCON.

Status
Not open for further replies.