The Unreliable Rumours Thread

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
I see. Did I not simply use an 'a' rather than an 'o' at the start of his name? Sorry if this offended you Princess.
Where did I say it offended me? I wasn't the one who replied to you initially.

Personally, whenever I see our player's names spelled incorrectly it just makes me think the poster is a bit ignorant. It's a simple enough courtesy, really.

Keeno

TIA New Signing
Where did I say it offended me? I wasn't the one who replied to you initially.

Personally, whenever I see our player's names spelled incorrectly it just makes me think the poster is a bit ignorant. It's a simple enough courtesy, really.
I know. Sorry. Just replying to the obvious taking of the piss.

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
I am just curios, Are Turan and pedro transfer listed? They wont cost a bomb and will walk into our starting XI.

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
Turan supposedly wants a transfer because his coach makes him run too much during practice, so I'm thinking that makes him a poor fit for us. There are Pedro rumors swirling, but its very unclear if Barca would let him go while they are under a transfer ban.

Lucas

LFC Liverpool FC ‏@Liverpool_FC_ 4m4 minutes ago
Stoke City are reportedly interested in #LFC striker Mario Balotelli (The Guardian)

Meez ‏@HamzaMallouk 10 mins10 minutes ago
Guardian : Stoke City are looking at Mario Balotelli, and could make a bid of £14m. They will continue paying the same wages. #LFC
Just letting you all know you've been duped.

There was a thread on Reddit/r/soccer a few hours ago which had the aim of making up a fake rumour to see if it would catch on. Balotelli to Stoke was decided on, and voila! It's being reported by news agencies which claim to have 'sources' which report this, although it's a load of bollocks. Literally every quote on this is made up.

Edit: Here's the thread itself

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3buww3/should_rsoccer_start_a_transfer_rumour_and_try_to/

Kanonkop

There was a thread on Reddit/r/soccer a few hours ago which had the aim of making up a fake rumour to see if it would catch on. Balotelli to Stoke was decided on, and voila! It's being reported by news agencies which claim to have 'sources' which report this, although it's a load of bollocks. Literally every quote on this is made up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3buww3/should_rsoccer_start_a_transfer_rumour_and_try_to/
Bar Stewards !!!!!!!

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Maybe if enough people repeat the rumour, Stoke will get confused and accidentally sign him for real. That could happen, right? Right?

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
It's like politics, if you repeat something enough and say it with conviction, it becomes true.

Otherwise, just go with the end of Wizard of Oz: Click your heels together and say "There's no place like home" until you find yourself in Kansas.

boston red

Show me the Mane.
I'll get in contact with caughtoffside.com right away!
Nah Koptalk that prick loves to hear himself talk and thinks that listeners like to hear him with his retarded face mannerisms to go..Top bull passer

Well I can't see mario going anywhere this summer depends if the club want take a hit ,maybe henry like his doo's

kingoftown

Really good aimer.

I love and hate this at the same time.

Drian

TIA Youth Team
Liverpool FC transfer rumours: Newcastle offer Mario Balotelli Anfield escape route

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...erpool-fc-transfer-rumours-newcastle-9576982?

Toon raiders eye loan move for Italian Kop flop

Newcastle United are ready to end Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli’s Anfield hell by making a loan move for the Italian striker.

The controversial frontman had endured a torrid time at the Reds since completing his £16million move from Milan last summer, netting just once in 15 Premier League outings.

With six new faces already having arrived at Anfield this summer and another big striker still to arrive, Brendan Rodgers is now looking at offloading several of his high-earning fringe players and Toon boss Steve McClaren is ready to gamble on a temporary switch for the 24-year-old according to Winnersports.

The Magpies have turned their attentions to the maverick former Manchester City ace after Premier League champions Chelsea reputedly moved to the top of the queue to land QPR’s Charlie Austin.

Rodgers is determined to bolster his attacking options but one player he now won’t be signing is Carlos Bacca who was a genuine Reds target but has signed for AC Milan.

The 28-year-old Colombian goal machine who plundered 28 for Sevilla last season as they retained the Europa League has completed a £21.5million switch to the Italian giants report the Daily Express.

Meanwhile, midfielder Miralem Pjanic, who is reportedly a Liverpool target, has had a 45million Euros price tag slapped on his head by Roma.

The Reds had earmarked the 25-year-old Bosnian as a replacement for departed skipper Steven Gerrard but Gazzetta dello Sport say that the Italians are demanding an inflated asking price to put of potential suitors.

Pjanic, who joined Roma from Lyon in 2011, has netted nine goals in 59 internationals.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
We can forget about Konoplyanka now (already had!). He's signed for Sevilla apparently. But Xhakiri's still out there. He turned Stoke down. Can't think why.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
We can forget about Konoplyanka now (already had!). He's signed for Sevilla apparently. But Xhakiri's still out there. He turned Stoke down. Can't think why.
I read somewhere last week that Kono's agents had been pushing for a deal that would have cost Sevilla around 20m euros to sign him (oddly, it included a % sell on fee for Dnipro?)...

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Loan? No thanks.
With Newcastle I'm not that unhappy. It's when its those Italian clubs remember Carroll got us a nice amount back. If it is loan to Newcastle or loan to an Italian club then Cashley can have him with a small fee.

DanLFC

Strafing ground targets
Would prefer a perm deal for Mario but if we had to take a loan for a season then it's better than nothing and as said above would prefer he didn't end up back In Italy on a loan deal which ends up costing us money and time.

Gazmaninaus

If we let him go out on loan, we will most probably be paying a large portion of his wages, so we might as well keep him, because in the end, we'll take a hit on his price, combined with paying him another years wages. He might as well, be in our team and see what happens.

Dane

NEXT!
Ad-free Member
Some random Facebook link says we're ready to make an offer for Javier Hernandez

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Hernandez? He is injured now! Just like Aquilani, he should be cheap now! Lets buy!